the new puppy

MJ first Birthday part 1

Walking thru the house looking for Michael it's his Birthday today first birthday he never had a birthday party before and I wanna surprise him. You can find no one in a house this big you can lose your own brain in this house. Michael Joe Jackson I scream his name ! Girl stop screaming like that you gonna give me a headache ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY I scream again to Michael. What are you doing Sabrina don't you even do it. Sabrina stop ! Ok Michael I'm gonna jump from the top of the stairs catch me I scream again HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JOE JACKSON ! Jumping off the top of the stairs. I'm superwoman I can fly. Girl you did lost your mind you better be lucky I was right there to Catch you. Oh, Michael, you were gonna catch me anyways. I have a surprise for you come on Michael lets go. Sabrina you know I don't believe in birthdays I have to go to my concert starts today. Oh, come on Michael! Ok ok just stop pulling on my arm like that ok close your eyes. Oh, Billie jean come here girl come *barking* you know I'm afraid dogs, Sabrina, why? Oh, Michael, she's not going bite you Michael. She's a sweetheart she like you Michael play with her it's your puppy see she friendly. Billie Jean barks again. Michael where did you go? Hiding from that dog! Come out the closet and stop hiding she likes you, Michael, that her way of saying, Michael, why you cover my mouth? Cause I don't want you screaming again. Ok ok I won't scream but your new puppy just said HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Michael walks away Billie jean follow Michael to the door. Oh Michael you late for your concert again.