Birthmarks Part 2

I shut the classroom door behind me and sighed. What happened to the teachers that actually gave a damn about what their students wanted? It seems that as soon as people turn 21, they conveniently forget what it's like to go through puberty.

I put my head in my hands. My previous good mood was gone.

"BOO!"

I jumped. What the fuck?!

Michael was leaning on the other side of the door absolutely pissing himself. He obviously saw me upset and thought You know what would be a good idea? Scaring the absolute shit out of her!

Good thinking Michael! Fan-fucking-tastic.

"Fuck off Michael!" I hissed. He simply kept laughing.

I started to walk away. If nothing else I was going to eat my sorrows, and the only way to do that was to find some food.

He started to run, "Natasha!"

I kept walking. Keep your eyes on the prize Natasha. The prize being food, obviously.

He darted in front of me and I almost collided with his thick skull.

"What the fuck Michael?! Can you not leave a girl alone when she wants some bloody space?"

He stepped backwards, "I'm sorry."

I put my hands on my hips and questioned this statement. What exactly was he sorry for? Scaring the shit out of me? Implying that I was stupid? Or almost making me bump into him?

Whatever it was, I wasn't ready to hear it. Apologies are only valid if the person is willing to change. And I knew that Michael Thompson would never change.

"Michael!" I heard a girls voice sing his name. No scratch that. The girls voice.

"Sharon," Michael rolled his eyes, almost making me chuckle.

She linked her arm with his, and with one evil glare at me, proceeded to flirt with Michael so heavily that my eyeballs fell out of their sockets. Even they didn't want to see the obvious signs that he wasn't interested in her.

"So what are you doing tonight? Do you want to have some fun?" She winked at him.

I felt this was my time to leave so I started to turn around. Hopefully there would be some kind of food left for me. Maybe Marina picked up some?

"I'm actually tutoring Natasha tonight. Isn't that right?" He looked at me with a look that said Go along with exactly what I told you, otherwise I'm dead meat!

And I'm not ashamed to say that my petty ass thought about chucking him to the Wildebeast that is Sharon. I mean he's been nothing but trouble!

But looking at Michael and his desperation to get away, and Sharon looking like she wanted to scream,  I couldn't resist taking that extra jab just to annoy her that little bit more.

However I made sure to lock it into my brain just in case. Maybe I'll need it later.

"Yeah I mean you know how stupid I am Sharon," I winked at her. "We were actually just going to get some food and work out the practical details."

He raised his eyebrows. What? I was hungry!

But he caught on quickly, and slowly took his arm out of her embrace.

"Another time Sharon," he waved.

And we walked away.

The cafeteria pretty much summed up why I hated school.