Birthmarks Part 9

Michael:

When I woke up with Natasha in my arms and the sunlight streaming inside, it really did feel like those cheesy romcom scenes after the two leads finally have sex.
But they don't talk about how awkward it is to manoeuvre yourself away from them in order to go to the loo.

Once I had achieved the impossible I made my way back to the bed where she was waiting for me.

She was so beautiful when she smiled. And when she did other things with her mouth.

My lower half twinged at the flashback to last night.
Shut up brain.

"Good morning," she smiled at me.
I leaned over to kiss her and she relaxed into my embrace.
"Good morning to you too," I growled into her ear.
She yawned and rubbed her eyes as she took in my room once again. I'm not sure exactly what my room told, but I hoped it would be more accurate than the rumours at school.

I heard footsteps outside my room as Johnny started to get hungry, he was okay to make himself some cereal.
So I brought Natasha towards me and we laid there for what seemed like forever.

What did all this actually mean?
I don't know, but it felt right.

Suddenly I felt Natasha move to look at her phone, and then she sat up.

"Fuck!" She shouted.
She scrambled to get dressed, tossing the bed cover aside and ran to make sure she had everything.
"What is it Natasha?" I asked. I didn't want to scare her away, but if we were going to try this then we needed to be honest with each other.
I don't do games.

As she came towards me I grabbed her arm, I needed to make her listen.
"Natasha, you can tell me," I gently said.
She took a deep breath. "It's Marina, she went on a date yesterday but now she's texting me in bits!"
I remembered my last embarrassing chat with Marina. I could tell she was a good friend for Natasha, and she would do anything for her.

She put her hands in her hair and sighed as the guilt got to her. "I should have told her he was shady. Fuck why didn't I do more?!"
I leaned over to rub her shoulder, "Natasha you couldn't have told her anything without pushing her away. Sometimes people need to learn for themselves."
She relaxed as my logic got to her. "I guess you're right, but I still need to see her."
I kissed her back. "That's totally fine, do you want me to come with?"
She shook her head. "Girl time is girl time, but I'll text you so we can meet up later."
I pulled her towards me and kissed her deeply. "Whatever you decide to do, just know that I'll happily help out," I offered.
She rested her forehead on mine. "Thank you Michael."
We stayed like that for a minute, and then a text notification broke the silence.

"I better get going," she sheepishly said.
"You don't want any more of this?" I laid out on the bed and showed her everything my body had to offer.
She laughed and then took a second to take me in. "Later," she winked.
As she touched the door, she looked back at me. "Thank you Michael."
And then the door closed. I heard her say goodbye to Johnny and then she shut the front door.
I relaxed into the bed.
So this is what it felt like to be with Natasha.

Natasha:

When I saw the message 'James never liked me' on my phone, I knew it could only be about one person. I exited Michael's house and ran as fast as I could to Marina's without even having the chance to talk to him about what happened last night.

Well we do know what happened, don't we.

A deep feeling of pleasure rocked through me as I relived moments where Michael made sure to not hurt me. It wasn't how I had planned on losing my virginity, but I was lucky to have someone who cared about me and my well-being when he was going through his own ecstasy.