Chapter 3, Jordan

It was a beautiful day outside, Sunny, blue skies, and white fluffy clouds. I'm usually the first one awake, so I was already dressed.

I checked my phone and saw about ten texts from Hazel and Becca, which were all pretty much spam.

"Jordan, are you ready for school?" My mom asked, standing outside my door

"Yeah mom, just let me get my stuff!" I rushed to get my papers, and then checked my phone

@DazzleTheDancer: Good Morning, Jordie!

@DazzleTheDancer: Jordan, you there?

@DazzleTheDancer: OH JORRDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAANNN!!! ANYBODY HOME?!?!

@DazzleTheDancer: Jordan Nightingale!

@DazzleTheDancer: Respond u crazy cinnamon roll!

@DazzleTheDancer: I'm leaving NOW!!!!!!!!

@Ham: Hey *finger guns*

@DazzleTheDancer: I'm killing you now *Death glare*

@Ham: K.

@Ham: Gotta go, "school" time.

I closed my phone and ran to the living room, flopping down on the couch.

"Oh my, Jordan! I forgot to tell you that I have a meeting today at 9:00. I have to get ready and do my makeup, make yourself breakfast and study for your history test. You better put extra effort into it, I took a lot of time to make that for you." My mom greeted me and ran off towards her room.

"Ok, bye!" I said and opened up my rose gold laptop, "See you at 10:00 when you're done with your makeup...." I muttered and rolled my eyes.

"What did you say, hun?" My mom said with a confused look on her face

"Nothing! See you in a little bit!" I said as my mother's door closed.

I waited 5 minutes and then started studying for my test. It was on South America and it's culture, a subject that I had already perfected but, my mother said otherwise. I got up and got a pop-tart from the kitchen, I then proceeded to make myself some coffee...and then I started studying.