body swapped :excited

"Su are you sure everything ready??!! "

"For hundred times tee everything ready! "

Susan said in frustrated. Well she is one of us too I mean ARMYs but being me I want a perfection. I need everything been prepared and organized. Especially when it is my first time going to the concert and I'm excited as fu- I'm sorry.

What I mean is THISCONCERTMUSTBEPERFECTSOICANDIEINPEACEANDNONECANSTOPFUCKINGME. You know what I mean?

So I'm katie or my friends call me as tee, katie spring, my family's name is spring got problem? I am 17 years old an American but live in korea and I meet this bitchy friend I'm sorry what I mean was I meet this sluty I'M SORRY I can't describe her in a good way tho. I meet her at school she is bitchy and everyone know it but she is my good friend more to my best friend. She is the only one who help me learn korean culture.

It totally different from American I mean let's take some example korean people bow at each others for greetings or thanking or apologize, you know what I mean right?

Back to where we were. Even she said everything were prepared she still checking all the things.

"I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!! "

I can't hold it any more and I yell as loud as I can that make susan accidentally throw her videocamera and I can heard my parents yell from their room asking me to keep quite since it night and they were really tired since they work all days.

"Oh my god I'm glad it still find. "

Susan said and hug her videocamera like it her life saver. But it is actually without it we can't captured all the memories.

"You really like namjoon but girl version. "

I said in teasing tone.

"Thank you! Wait you still didn't choose my cloth! "

She said and quickly pull out some of her cloth from my closet. Yes from my closet and she take out her cloth. She always sleep over at my house and my parents didn't care since they said she like one of my family too and her parents know well where she always been.

"But all of it almost show your things! "

I said and groan before rolling on my bed.

"That's the point! "

She said before jumping on my bad and show her cloth.

"Which one?! "

I groan once again and choose anything to make her shut up.

"Now let's go to sleep we need a lot of energy tomorrow. "

I said and cover myself with blanket.

-next morning -

"Woaaa it sooo cold! "

I said and cover half of my face to keep it warm.

"Y-yeah."

She sneezed again for the fourth time.

"Aish I told you to wear something warm don't you know that probably donkey just laugh at you when it-"

"Before I curse at you tee better you shut up. "

She said once again before take the sweater that I give to her.

"You know you love me. "

"Eww you are not namjoonie don't you wish. "

She said and rolls her eyes. When we arrived we saw some people around 100 maybe already line up to the entrance .

"It your fault we can't be number one! "

Susan groan and start shaking me by my shoulders.

"My fault?! You keep asking me where your pant where your t-shirt where this where that! I told you to put it in one place"

This time I'm the one that shake her by her shoulders really hard. Quickly she out from my grab and making tch sound.

-time skip-

"It sooo cold how long we have to wait?? "

Susan said and try to warm her own body while dance a little in the line.

"50 minutes. I want grab something warms you want anything? "

I said while clapping my hands.

"Yes."

With that I'm out from the line to go to the nearby café.