body swapped :concert

-time skip-

I walk happily towards my friend with two cups of hot cappuccino when I saw ahjusi tries so hard to sell his things to the lovely couple but turn out to be laugh by that couple. With a kind and warm heart I am, I walk to him. When he saw me quickly he asks, afraid I will walk away.

"Hello there are you have any crush but he never noticed you?"

He asks while looking me directly to my eyes.

"Omo ahjusi how do you know? "

He smiles to me.

"Do you want he notices you? "

"Y-yes can you do that?? "

"Sure. "

He said and slowly take something out and it turns out a beautiful necklace with a beautiful heart make by woods.

"You will become one and it will turn out when both said the same words from deep of your heart. World knew the words what come to heart make it work. "

He said and slowly put the necklace on my hand.

"It soooo beautiful how much it coasts? "

I said and still look at the necklace.

"You're such a good kid I will give it to you for free. "

"Seriously?! "

I gasp and quickly look at him with my eyes open wide. He smiles at me kindly and nod. Suddenly my phone start to buzzing.

When I look at it my friend's name come out.

SusHit : WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!

"Ahjusi thank you for this beautiful necklace!! But I need to go now! "

I said and bow to him before quickly walk to the line where my friend is waiting for me.

"Hurryyyyyy! "

Susan yells from far and wave like crazy.

"WAIT FOR MY BEAUTIFUL UNICORN!!! "

I yell and try to run as fast as I could and make sure not to split even a tiny drop of water. I run out breath as soon as I'm arrive, out of blue I got smack at my back head.

"I told you to hurry why so late! "

She said and based on her tone she more to yell than question. Quickly I give her cappuccino to stop her getting mad and it did. I sigh at her before give my sweetest smile before speak.

"I'm sorry eomma I get this from that ahjusi. "

I show her the necklace, I expect she will be like

"Oh my goat tee it soooooo beautiful! "

Or

"I want it toooooo!! "

But no it not.

"WHERE WERE YOU GOT THAT? FROM STRANGER? IT COULD BE SOMETHING DANGEROUS! THROW IT NOW! "

She yells at me and successfully take all the attention from everyone. But it not the point right now. I have to convince her that this thing is save.

"I'M SORRY EOMMA BUT SERIOUSLY THIS IS NOT LIKE WHAT YOU THOUGHT! I CAN'T THROW IT JUST LIKE THAT! "

I yell and hide it before she can reach it. My super lucky luck she can't say anything because the door slowly opens and all of the fans slowly become crazy.

"Finally!!! "

I yell and left her before getting up to line.

-time skip-

"THE CONCERT WAS TOTALLY LIT!! "

Susan yells I want too but I have to go for an urgent. I'm glad it come when the concert finally ends.

"Sus I want to be crazy too... But I need to find my peace now. "

I said with a desperate face.

"For real? Go that way it a closest way. "

She said pointing to the left side.

"Please wait for my beauty! "

I said before run to that way without questioning how she knew since this is our first time to come her plus she never went to the toilet before.

-time skip-

"Woaa finally peace. "

I said after getting out from toilet. Out of blue someone bumps at me really hard and I think I fly backwards because of the impact and out of no where a bright light really bright surrounding my view that force me to cover my eyes.

After the light slowly faded slowly I open my eyes and I feel like my head is killing me. But then I feel it heavy to drag my hands when suddenly I heard someone groan and it sound familiar.

"Omo mianhaeyo!! "

I said that stop when I feel it weird when my voice become deep. Quickly I look in front of me and our eyes meet. It takes a minute before both of us yell at the same time.