body swapped :what should I do?

She drags me until we arrive at the dressing room. As soon as she open the door I feel like I'm in the kindergarten for some reason.

"JIN HYUNG HOSEOK HYUNG TOOK MY TOOTHBRUSH!! "

"NO JUNGKOOK LIED THIS IS MINE! "

"Namjoon remember don't do it again! Just sit down and play with your phone only! "

"But hyung jimin asked me to help him! "

"But namjoon hyung you didn't help me at all, you make it worse! You almost poke my eyes until it almost bleeding!"

"Can it bleed? I want to see it! "

"HYUNGGGG!!! "

"Namjoon stop! "

"Yoongi you need to control it and don't pretend like you were sleeping when you are not! "

"Ugh manager-nim how I want to stay with thisss situation?! "

I gulp at the scene. This is something new! But what is this? I feel something weird in me like something bad will happen or something.

"Okay kids go change your cloth! We move in 5."

The manager said after he saw me standing like doll in front of the door.

"Yoongi control. "

He said before pat my shoulder and get out from the room. I still stare at the other and the truth inside me screaming and squeezed when I can meet them face to face like this. They start to change their cloth I think my face become deep red when suddenly jin call me over.

"Yah tae hurry up change! Don't just stood at there! "

I gasp when I'm realize I'm not doing anything except watching them change and it make me even redder. It I think my head will explode when jimin beside me and hang his hand over my shoulder with one and only one boxer.

"Yah tae what are you waiting for?"

He ask while give me what I assume my cloth and shush me over. I clear my throat before speak.

"I-I want to use that room! "

I said and point at the random door before quickly get in the room.

As I close the door I heard they talk.

"What's wrong with that guy? "

The voice of jungkook said.

"What's new? "

Suddenly yoongi said and shrugged it off. While me freak out in here since I need to change!! And this is not my body!!

Quickly I take my phone out and found a lot of numbers that I didn't recognized at all, but at the top of it has tae's numbers. (tee's phone with tae and tae's with tee just to make it clear for everyone)

"This guy! "

I mumble but still smile before quickly send him text.

To : tae
Yah this is your phone!

I thought it will take time to him reply but it not.

From : taelien
Of course if you use yours they will found it weird and in case they call me don't you think it weird for a girl voice come out?

To : tae
Ouh yeah tae you are genius!

F

rom : taelien
Yah yah whatever and now tell me how I want to interact with your family! I only can say yes and no! 😫

To :Taelien
I told you just said I don't understand what you are saying and they will talk in "korean" and now how on earth I can change your cloth?! 😨

From : taelien
What?! Wait uh! Just don't look at anywhere! My friend will get exposed 😲 And this is important don't do anything dumb get along with them if you want to survive. I need to go your mom is calling me 😱

To : tae
What? why? What do you mean by that? And Just said I don't know what are you talking about to her.

Taelien offline

I sigh in frustrated. What did he mean by that?! Omg tae if I'm not your fan I already kill you. Suddenly I heard someone knock the door like he/she want to break it.

"YAH HURRY UP!! BEFORE WE LATE!! "

Jin yell from the other side.

"Ah oh okay ah wait!! "

I yell back and I try so hard to change myself without looking you know where.

"Wait he will go to the shower too!! Oh my god!! "

Suddenly I imagine tae in my body and go to the shower.

"HE WILL SAW MY BODY!! "

I scream not to loud.

"Who? "

Jin ask again.

"Uh donkey? "

"Stop that and hurry up! "

He said again and quickly I wear the last cloth and wow man wear a lot of cloth too. I smile to myself when I remember who's body is this.

"It nothing wrong if we take a peek right? "

I said and quickly shake my head before quickly open the door and gasp at the scene that I face.