The Mission Ends

The dark root slithered on the ground, slowly devouring the land from the inside out. It needed to become stronger, to suck the life out of the region. If only it could just reach the Sundial....
Suddenly, a Water Shuriken sailed out of nowhere and hit the root. The root spun around in search of its attacker, but was quickly met by a silver blade followed by a Dragon Pulse. It wriggled around for a moment before another Cut finished it off.
There came two green Zygarde cores. Well? asked the red one, who went by the nickname of Squishy. Where to next?
Their assistant, a blue bipedal figure, bent down and pressed a webbed hand to the earth. A few minutes later, it stood up again and shook its head.
That's all of them? the blue core asked.
"Yes," replied the froglike creature, nodding.
Then it seems that your mission is complete. What will you do next? asked the blue core.
Squishy looked towards his brother as their helper closed his eyes and lifted his head towards the sky. What do you think?
The figure opened its eyes again and smiled. "Ash..." he murmured.
Then I hope you find him. May Arceus protect you on your journey, Squishy replied. I will wait for Bonnie when she begins her journey.
Their helper nodded and sprang off into the air. He knew where he was going.
After two years, Ash's Greninja was finally going back to his trainer. He was finally going back home.