Happy Reunions

Everyone stared in shock at the Pokemon that had been attacking and destroying the entire Pokemon Center just two minutes ago, now hugging Ash happily and nuzzling him affectionately.
"What's going on? Is he your Pokemon?" one of Greninja's attackers asked, finally managing to find her voice.
Ash managed to free himself from Greninja's grip. "Yes, Greninja is my Pokemon," he said, looking the woman in the eye. "And in the future, I'll thank you not to attack him."
"W-we didn't mean any harm," the woman stammered. "We apologize."
"Apology accepted," Ash said stiffly. Greninja snickered a bit at his trainer's tone. Ash then got up and walked up to Nurse Joy and bowed to her. "I apologize in turn for the damage to the Pokemon Center."
"That's quite all right, young man," Nurse Joy said kindly. "It won't take much to clean things up, and besides, I don't blame your Greninja for reacting that way."
Greninja rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Heh, heh..."
Ash placed an arm around his frog Pokemon's shoulders and walked out of the Pokemon Center with him. Lillie and Julian were waiting for him outside. Their eyes widened when they saw Greninja walking calmly beside Ash, standing very, very close to him.
"Ash!" Lillie exclaimed. "You're not telling me that's your Pokemon, are you?"
"Yep," Ash replied, grinning. "Remember I told you about my Greninja the day we found out about the strange Pokemon everyone had been seeing on the beach?"
"I remember," Lillie answered. "Is this him?"
Ash nodded. "That's right."
Lillie looked at Greninja in awe. "Oh, wow," she breathed. "It's nice to meet you."
"Hello," Greninja said, waving.
"He looks powerful," Julian remarked. The frog-ninja Pokemon smiled at that.
Suddenly, Ash remembered his other Pokemon. "Oh! That reminds me, Greninja, the others are here too. Want to see them?" he asked.
"Sure, Ash," Greninja agreed.
"All right then, everyone come out and say hi," Ash said, tossing out his other Pokeballs.
One by one, Noivern, Hawlucha, Talonflame, and Decidueye came to stand in front of Ash. When they saw Greninja, Ash's Kalos Pokemon greeted him enthusiastically while Decidueye looked puzzled.
"Decidueye, I'd like you to meet Greninja," Ash introduced his owl Pokemon.
"Deci," Decidueye greeted the frog Pokemon, who nodded in return.
"Hello there," he said.
"Hey, Ash?" Lillie spoke up again. "I know I don't usually do a lot of battling, but I'd really like to see that form you told us about. Would you mind having a battle with me so I could see it?"
Ash looked at Greninja, who nodded and smiled back at him. "We're ready," he said to Lillie.
Lillie nodded. "All right then, go Dragonair!" she called, releasing her Pokemon.
Ash and Greninja looked at their opponents, identical smirks on their faces. They couldn't wait to battle with each other again.