Sleep Away All The Sadness Of Today

look at Sasuke. And scowl.

“Happy now?” I ask, walking away from him.

Later That Day

I close the door to my apartment, and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. I turn on the shower, strip, and get in the shower. After I’m done I rap a towel around myself and walk into my room. I start to untie the towel from around me when I get jumped. I sigh, really pissed off. Stupid Deidara! I think.

“I think I’ve been jumped enough for this week!” I yell, pinned to the flour.

“How’d you get that cut on your neck?”. I sigh.

“Wow, Sasuke, You’re uh perv.” I say.

“H-how am I a p-perv?” He stutters. I laugh harshly.

“Try looking under you. I’m in a towel that’s about to slide of my body, and you’re crouching over me, pinning me down. If that doesn’t spell perv, than I don’t know what does.” I say. “So PLEASE. GET. OFF. ME!” I yell.

He fumbles off me. I get up hurrying to retie my towel. But I wasn’t quick enough. The towel starts to fall, just about to uncover all of my chest, when I manage to stop it. Great, he still saw 80% percent of them.. Sasuke blushes, staring at my chest. I yell and pull it over what’s showing of them. Sasuke runs over to me and puts his hand over my mouth. I pull away and take a few steps back, pulling the towel tighter around myself.

“I thought you were someone else.” I murmur, blushing.

“Who?” He asks. I look at him sharply.

“No one.” I say. “So why did you break into my house and attack me while I’m in a towel?” I ask scowling at him. He looks at my chest and blushes.

“I wanted to know how you got that scar, I know it wasn’t an accident.” He says looking at me.

“It. Is. NONE. Of. Your. Business.” I growl. He takes a step closer, scowling. I take a step back, glaring. Every time He takes a step towards me, I take a step back. My back knocks up against the wall and Sasuke smiles. I glare harder starting to inch towards the door. He realizes that, and bounds toward me, knocking me against the wall again. He takes my wrists and pins them over my head on the wall. I feel the towel loosen.

“Sasuke, the towels going to fall, stop.” I say, scared the towel was gonna fall. He smiles.

“Then tell me what happened to your neck, and about what you and Konan-Sensei were talking about.” He says. The towel slides far enough down to see the beginning of my boobs. I squirm, and Sasuke smiles.

“You’re the worlds number 1 perv.” I growl. The towel lowers a bit, showing more. Sasuke fingers the towel. “Stop or it’s gonna fall faster.” I plead. He laughs.

“Then tell me.” He says, looking me in the eyes. I sigh. And tell him about the Akatsuki wanting me, about Deidara, and about Itachi looking for me.

“Konan says he’ll come looking for me in one month.” I say. Sasuke lets go of me and I quickly grab the towel before it falls anymore. Make that 90%. I think. “Get out so I can change you perv.” I say pushing him out of the door. He looks at me suspiciously and walks out of my door. He leans on the wall across my room, and I close the door.

I quickly get changed into jean shorts and a stupid tight shirt with the words Stay Alive printed on them. I pull on my black converse, and jump out of my window, running fast.

The park

I look back to see if he found out yet. Nope I think smiling. I keep running looking back, I bump into someone and fall back. The person puts an arm around my waist, catching me, and pulling me to him, he kisses me on the cheek. Deidara I think and look up. He grins down at me.

"I never thought I'd be so happy to see you." I say.

“Who ya running from babe?” He asks.

“Sasuke Uchiha.” I say. “Babe?!?” I yell. He laughs still holding me to him. “Um, thanks for catching me.” I say trying to take a step back. He tightens his grasp, leans down, and kisses my on my cheek.

“Why you running from Uchiha?” He asks. I blush. “What happened?” He asks. He looks worried. I think surprised.

“I-it’s embarrassing.” I say looking away from him. He laughs, but it’s nice.

“Don’t worry.” He says looking at me. I tell him about purvey Sasuke. Deidara got mad when I told him about Sasuke holding me against the wall with my arms pinned, and him messing with the sliding towel so it exposed a BIG portion of my boobs.

“Are you alright?” He asks both angry and worried. I smile.

“A little shaken up, but other than that I’m all good.” I say. He sighs, happily? I realize I’m still held against him, and I take a step back. “So watcha doin here?” I ask blushing.

“I was talking to Konan. She says that I need to fight you more, see more of your strength.” He says. I smile and stick out my tongue.

“Like hell you will.” I laugh and run. I here laughing. I look back and Deidara’s running after me, smiling. He chases me for a few minutes before I tier out and lean my back against a tree, panting. Deidara runs up to me and stops, panting too.

“Fast runner, check.” He says and we laugh.

He walks up to me and puts both of his hands on either of my waist. We look at eachother fo a couple of seconds. He leans foreword, still looking me in the eyes and kisses my neck, I moan, and I feel him smile. My eyes widen Wait! He’s an Akatsuki member, an enemy! I think. I hear someone gasp. Deidara stops kissing my neck, and we both look to were the noise came from.

“Sasuke?” I yell angrily. He looks at me and Deidara, his hands still on my waist.

“Is that a hicky?!?” He yells outraged. I look at Deidara, and he blushes.

“I guess.” I say shrugging.

“Is that Deidara?!?” Sasuke yells pointing at Deidara, but Sasuke’s still looking at me. I nod.

I walks to me, ignoring Deidara glaring at him. Sasuke grabs my wrist and pulls me away from Deidara. I yelp.

“Sasuke! You’re hurting me.” I say. I pull my wrist away, and pull out a kunai. My scar starts to burn really bad. Images start to flash in my mind. Blood, bodies, Mom, Dad, Itachi.

"Daseke means alone, so be alone Yuki Daseke." Itachi says as he stabs me with a kunai.

I wince and sink to the ground, hands cupping my scar. Deidara and Sasuke rush over to me.

“He’s here.” I moan. Deidara and Sasuke look at each other, worried.

“Yuki Daseke, You’re coming with me.” Says Itachi Uchiha.