Don't look back, unless it's a good view

Itachi looks at me.

“Are you sure?” He asks. I look at him and smile. Itachi looks at Konan, who’s keeping a VERY angry Sasuke from marching up here, and nods. Konan lets Sasuke go and Sasuke marches up to me and Itachi. Sasuke grabs me by the arm and yanks me away from Itachi. I yelp and Itachi takes a step forward.

“She’s mine Itachi!” Yells Sasuke. Itachi laughs.

“Like hell she is!” Itachi laughs in Sasuke’s face. I yank my arm away from Sasuke, and glare at him.

“I.AM.NOT.YOURS.” I growl at him.

“but-bu-but.” He says. I glare at him again, shutting him up.

“I’m going with Itachi and joining the Akatsuki. So bite me!” I say. I look at the floor

“why?” Sasuke says quietly. I look up at him.

“I haven’t belonged here since I was 7.” I say. I take a step closer to Sasuke and kiss him on the cheek. “Please.” I whisper in his ear. Sasuke hugs me and reluctantly let’s go. Sasuke looks at Itachi and glares.

“I will get you Itachi.” He says. Itachi nods. I look at Sasuke.

“Please tell Naruto, Tenten, and Hinata that I’ll see them again.” I say, a tear rolls down my cheek, and Sasuke nods. Itachi looks at Deidara and Konan to come on. They walk away, leaving me and Sasuke alone.

“Did you ever love me?” Asks Sasuke. I look at him.

“A long time ago.” I whisper, and walk away.

Leaving The Main Gate of Konaha

I walk beside Deidara, Itachi and Konan in front of us talking. I start to look back at Konaha.

“Don’t look back, unless it’s a good view.” Says Deidara, taking my hand, and smiling. I smile back at him and look back, to where I, Yuki Daseke, lived… and were I died.

THE END