Act 3 Why you gotta be so rude

Romeo POV(This is senior year of high school still but close to graduation )

I have to know Juliet for so long my parents finally realize she was a beautiful girl and wasn't as stupid as her mother. I asked Juliet to Prom, to be honest, I was surprised she said yes to me.Her parents were still not wanting me to date her, but oh well I am. What I decide today is the to ask Juliet out. It was graduation night, and I was going to pop the question there it is going to be embarrassing if she says no.

Dialogue At graduation

R-Romeo J-Juliet

R-Juliet might I ask you something>

J-Sure Romeo what do you need.

R-Well here ~Hands Bouquet of Flowers and a promise ring~ will you be my girlfriend?

J-Romeo Yes, Romeo I will be your girlfriend. Since the first day you knocked me off of my feet I knew we were supposed to be together. Even though our parents will be mad, but I don't care. I will remember this day forever.

R-I will go to Juliet I will keep the promise that we'll be together, and hey I realized something. We are going to the same college.

J-Wait we are going to the same colleges?

R-Yep and the same major too.

J-Wait you're saying you want the same path of the career like me.

R-Juliet yes I am so you are stuck with me for college as well

J-Then Mr. Montague will you escort me to the dinner.

R-Yes, thy lady Miss. Juliet

~Time Skip~(A little bit after they graduate college)

Romeo POV

It was exactly twenty-one days since our college graduation, and I think we have been together for so long. I just want to pop the dumb question, but I know one thing either her dad is going to yell out no and slam the door on my face or say yes I don't what to think at all. I shouldn't be worrying about that right this moment I thought, and said I need to get ready for this date it is already 5oclock and I need to be at her house at six.

Juliet POV

I was getting ready for the date I'm going to have with Romeo tonight I was so excited. I decide since I could slip into my senior year prom dress to wear that since we are going to the highest class restaurant tonight. My parents just stare at me I know that I should have moved out by now, but my parents said no, so I just waltzed out of the house the minute I heard Romeo truck honk. My parents glared at me as I when I tried to wave goodbye to them.

Juliet's Mom POV

I watched my daughter walked out of the house. I can't believe her father wouldn't have done more than just to glare her. I glare at her as well because I always think why our daughter would find that Montague boy. I know for one thing my husband better say no if that Romeo comes asking for our daughter hand in marriage. Well, now I guess we should just chill and relax until Juliet come back. I look over to my husband who was shaking his head saying yes we should. Then I saw someone out of the corner of my eye it was Rebecca Gray our nurse we hired when we moved just came walking in. I looked at and said you came a little too late to help Juliet get ready for her date she is already out with Romeo. She looks sad because Rebeca Gray helps tutor Juliet and such.

~Time Skip After the date~

Juliet POV

I walk right in at exactly 10oclock, and my parents just yelled at me to go to my room and get my makeup off and go to bed. I obeyed like usually and went upstairs to get ready for bed. My maid Miss. Gray came and helped me get my dress off, and I handed her the dress over the screen, and she gave me in return a pair of PJ's.Once I was done, I walked into the bathroom and took my makeup off which took a while since I did a smokey eye tonight. After scrubbing away I finally got it all off, and I decided to wash my face before bed. In the midst of it, my parents yelled at me again to go to sleep my nurse nodded in agreement. Why won't anyone give me my freedom I'm twenty-three, and so is Romeo. I just thought to myself I don't know what Romeo is going to do if he asks my dad for my hand in marriage, and while I was thinking of this, I fell asleep.

~Time Skip Morning of the Next Day~

Romeo POV

I woke up this morning and told myself today is the day that I'm going to ask her, so I jumped out of and put on my best clothes. I hopped in my car and drove the way to you. Knocked on your door with heart in my hand to ask you a question.

-R-Romeo JD-Juliet's Dad

R-Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life say yes say yes cause I need to know,

R-You say I'll never get your blessing till the day I die,

JD-Tough luck my friend the answer is no!

R- Why you gotta to be so rude don't you know I'm human too.

Romeo POV

I walked away and thought to myself I'm going to marry her anyway. No matter what he says then we'll be your family. On the drive home I was listening to music a song by Taylor Swift, and man can I say one thing I would think she has written it for us because it matches our story right now. I got up in my house and just walked in grabbed some Doritos and went off to watch T.V. thinking I'm going to make Juliet a Montague for sure I'm going even it is the last thing I do.