"Sun kissed goodbye"

-Storyline open-

Johns phone buzzed before picking it up and answering it, his voiced filled with hints of happiness "Good Morning Ally, pleasant to chat today?". John smiled as his friend replied back "oh john! Caitlin and I will drop by soon, I'm so delighted to see you later this evening" it made him pleased to talk to Ally, she was a good friend. They talked for hours, till Ally hung up.

-storyline ended-

I looked at the time "Sherlock should be done by now or at least back" I sat down in my chair, Mrs. Hudson walked in with a smile on her face "Oh John, Sherlock has brought along a friend, she's a very nice young lady" "Mrs.Hudson, please could you make me a cup of tea" I asked nicely. "Certainly John, but this once" Mrs. Hudson walked away just as Sherlock and Caitlin had entered the room. "Sherlock" "John, I'm certain you know Caitlin" he gestured to Ally's friend Caitlin "Ah yes, Hello" she smiled "Good day John, have you seen Ally?" Worry filled her eyes "I was on the phone with her just 2 hours ago, wasn't she with you?" Caitlin hesitated to answer to my question "What happened" Sherlock spoke up "what..." She looked at him in suprise. "You're a terrible liar, out with the truth Ally has been acting weird since that call half an hour ago" Sherlock stopped and looked at her from his laptop "She got a call from a blocked number, he said he was friends with you guys and told her to meet him" "Do you know where?" Sherlock seemed intrigued. "No, I didn't listen in... But he said he's a friend of yours and your worst enemy-" I stared at Sherlock "Moriarty..." Ally was in danger while we sat around in the flat. I got up and grabbed my coat leaving "Caitlin stay with Mrs. Hudson, Sherlock" he followed me out the door. "John what is your plan, finding Moriarty and shooting him down?" I stared at him "This is Ally, in the hands of Moriarty. My friend, I can't risk her life over his childish games.." I trailed off trying to think.

-Later-

"What do you want with me.." I glared at him, Moriarty. "Oh Ally, Just a boring favour, you aren't that exciting as I thought maybe I should have used that bullet on you instead of wasting it" he smirked "at the right time I will ask you to kill John Watson and you will do exactly as I say or goodbye 221B Baker Street". I stared at him shocked "you expect me to kill John... You are sick!" He touched my cheek "Do it or you won't live a pleasant life" his words were cold then interrupted by his laughter. He picked me up "what are you doing..." I stared at the pool and tried to move but my arms were tied together. "Don't worry they will be here soon" Moriarty smirked and threw me in, the water was freezing cold and put me in to shock. I couldn't scream or I would suck in water, I could feel my mind drifting. I was quickly pulled from the water and gasped for air, I blinked a few times and sat up looking down "John, I am so sorry for ruining it-" he stopped me, hugging me "stop rumbling on. Are you alright?"