"The Wrong Accusation"

I paid no attention how John fretted over Ally, she seemed quite stiff and lifeless. "John, control yours emotions before you disturb the streets mind" his eyes averted to me with anger "Sherlock this is no joke!" a long sigh came from John. "I'm leaving" he got up from his chair and grabbed his coat "Where" I questioned him " Out, maybe get some soup for our guest" with that he left. I stood in front of the wall of crime glazing over the stories trying to pin point the sources. "Sherlock, where is John?" Her voice was soft and weak, gaining my attention "He's gone out" I looked at her through the corner of my eye, fear sadness idiocy regret, it was like reading an open book. I broke the silence not turning to face her "You knew it was dangerous, risking everything and you still went" I felt her eyes rest on me " I went knowing there was consequences either way" she coughed and wrapped herself in the blanket more. "It was Moriarty who called, you've heard of him surely from John. 

Therefore you should have thought more then acting" I turned to face Ally, her eyes watery yet focused on me "I didn't think this would happen.." "You know it would, stop covering up with lies" my stare was cold and dangerous. "What do you mean I didn't know it was Moriarty!" She stood up to try and prove herself "I wish I knew what I was getting myself into! If I would have known the dangers and who he was there was no way I would have gone Sherlock!" Her voice was cracking.  

I stared into Ally's eyes they were filled with sadness and regret. I stared at her silently, truth, she wasn't lying "you prove yourself incapable of knowing. You are not to blame, my decoction is wrong" I turned back to the wall board staring at the papers and faces. Silence grew until it was replaced by her breathing, I went over and picked her up putting her in bed to sleep and went to my work. That night was interesting, as if John left purposely for this to happen. "John, you try to get me to make friends don't you" "what was that Sherlock" John had come in without my notice, "Nothing, I did not say a single word" John sighed "Where's-" "She's in bed, resting" without a word he went to the bedroom. "Human error John...". 

It was quiet for hours late into the night for John had fallen asleep beside Ally in the chair. "Moriarty... but what does he want from an ordinary girl"