Please save me

Hey dudes I'm back. This sucks ass I know but bear with me. I'm gonna keep writing.

Sanjis POV

It's been 6 months since I gave birth to Kuria and Rhoro. Rhoro loves my bear, Rhoro. I wonder how Zoro will feel about the children. I hope he loves them. They deserve to be loved.

I picture Zoro teaching the kids how to fight. Stopping early because dinners ready. The whole family eating together.

Luffy playing with them by bouncing them on his stomach. Robin reading a book to them about the ocean. Nani showing the maps and yelling at them for messing up her maps. Ussop teaching them to tinker with wood. Franky sneaking them soda before dinner. Brooke making horrible death jokes. Chopper jumping around happy cuz he finally not the shortest. Then cursing cuz they grow up so fast.

Zeff's men haven't found another womwom fruit yet. Not sure if that's a good thing. For one no chance of bearing more fear I'll have a boy and this time not save him with his twin. But on the other hand, without the protection of being pregnant with the captains child, the crew have taken to beating me and taking me whenever they wish. Zeff too.

I've become their little bitch and I hate it.

I know that Zoro will save me soon, even if he can't handle my children or wants me after learning what I'm too weak to stop.

Speaking of stopping the pain, I'm in the sound proof room Frankly installed, beaten again.

I hid away from Kuria and Rhoro, while I fixed myself up. I gritted my teeth and smacked my shoulder, popping the dislocated bone back into place. Biting down on the heme of the new maid dress Zeff forced me to wear after, his men riped my other so much I kept falling down.

For someone good with their feet I've gotten a bit sluggish. I was supposed to train here. I wonder if this counts as training in how to not break during an "interrogation". The ways the Military use to get information from pirates is feared world wide, but given the fact I've been through this, the military sounds like heaven.

I stand up swaying a bit, whincing at the pain in my ass and other areas. I steadied myself, looking over at the two little heads staring at me from the hamper.

Kuria and Rhoro were fast learning how to crawl. Rhoro seems to be trying to skip crawling all together and keeps trying to stand. Kuria is sticking to crawling and sometimes trys to stand.

Both are about 6 months old. Nine months in hell for me, but I wouldn't trade their birth for my freedom, ever.

I handed Rhoro a bottle and he took a drink and passed it on to his sister. They passed it back and forth. Womwom baby's tend to be more connected to their loved ones emotions. They must sense I don't have much for them today.

They aren't underfed. But they certainly ain't fat either. Once the crew gets back I swear they'll eat so much their little belly's burst.

Thinking about how my babies deserve better. I deserve better. My children deserve Better!

My brain kept repeating this as iayed them down and sung to them.

They'll have better.

I went up to the top of the shop and ran towards a freshly woken Zeff. I kicked him across the ship, screaming.

He pushed the button for my collar. That fucking way too familiar shock flowed through me. But instead of making me fall in pain. It made me wake up. I was finally awake. I was more aware of things around me then ever.

I kicked at his wood peg, breaking it into pieces. I knocked him out, right as his crew started coming for me.

I felt like I did the first time they came on this ship, but it was different.

I wasn't that scared. Not as bad as I was the first time. No. I was pissed. I was steaming. I was electric!

These fuckers came on to MY ship?! They turned the first place I felt safe into the hell I was running from?

I kicked some in the jaw. Once more I heard the crack from my heal, only this time it was from my bare foot. My bare foot broke a man's jaw. And I didn't feel a thing.

They came and left a stain on the good memories this ship carries. They came and trashed the top of the merry. They came and trashed me!

I threw my hands up to block someone and punched him in v stomach. My perfect chief hands could be a little roughed up. Fuck them.

Because of them, my children haven't been out of that room. They haven't seen the sun or the moon! Never had fresh breeze on their tiny faces. Never had one bottle of milk without having to share!

I let off a shrill scream as I kicked someone's knee backwards with a nice pop. I begin laughing and felt as if I had truly became a monster.

From the outside, you'd see my lanky form in a blood maid dress, with my long hair you'd probably think me a girl. Electricity popping around me as I laugh histericly. I'm pretty sure I had the face of someone who'd lost it.

And I had.

I had completely lost it.

If I died it'd be fighting. If I lived I'd kill all these sons of bitches.

I kicked and clawed and bit and punched my way through most of the crew. There's was only two men left. I'm not sure if the others were dead or what but I didn't care.

I should have cared.

I felt joy knowing that I only had to kill two more and I'd be free.

Till something hit the back of my head.

So close to freedom I cried as I passed out over some fool I may have killed.

As I lost connection with reality, I sent out a slient plead to the sea.

Please save me....