Chapter Two

MIHO'S POV

Hannah left me all alone because she said she remembered doing some errands. So now I'm like a weird ghost loitering around the streets all by myself. I am still processing the said news about Kai's real name being Kim Jongin.

Why of all people does he have to be Kai? Kai, who is now a famous artist not just in Korea but I think who is also notable in some other countries.

"I'm home!" I stated as I entered the house.

I was greeted by my very hyper dog which made me fall my buns off.

"Haha. Did you miss me baby?" he just barked, "You're so heavy now. You need to start a diet and exercise program." he whined, "Hahaha. I'm only joking. You know I love you just the way you are." and I kissed his forehead.

Mom was busy preparing for dinner and dad was busy doing some line work. So I simply went straight to my room with Storm with me.

I lied down on my bed and let out a deep sigh. I think Storm was curious because he looked at me and tilted his head, "Hayyy. Storm. If only you knew why I'm like this today."

Tik! Tok! Tik! Tok!

I was staring like a zombie that gave up on finding some brains along the way. And all I can hear was the ticking of the clock that was ruining the silence that filled my room. Storm is now taking a snooze.

Half an hour have passed, my body started to open my laptop and type in google. My body has a mind of it's own, I was continuosly typing the letter 'K'.

Seriously, what's wrong with me??

I needed to distract myself. I began doing my Math assignment since my English assignment is easier to do. I have to finish this so I can rest and loosen up my mind from the stress that I had this day.

About half an hour had passed...

"What kind of math problem is this?? This is so freaking hard!"

My mind is a mess and also my hair. I'll expect tomorrow that I'll be having a hard time combing my hair early in the morning.

"Why are problems like these involved in math? I suppose the one who made math was drunk. Maybe he or she was like 'Oh, yeah. Let's put the alphabet in math and let the students flood the whole math class with their blood coming from their noses', and boom math was created. What a weird scene that might be. Add some british accent too."

And so before I could really loose my mind, I skipped that one and moved to the next problem.

"Math is really a Mental Abuse To Humans."

It was harder that the other one. Well, that's what to expect when doing math.

♪♬Meolli dolgo doraseo dashi shijak haneun gose da wasseo

Oryu tu seong ijiman baewo gamyeo ganghae jilsu itneun na

Jeo taeyang cheoreom geo dae han hanaran geol aneun nal

Oh oh modu hamkke ganeun uri miraero♬♪

I was startled because a song started to play. Even Storm was awakened. It was so loud, I don't know what song that was so I searched for it.

♪♬I need you and you want me

Jigurani byeoreseo oh oh oh oh

Every every everyday

Naega mandeun history♬♪

I also heard a vibrating sound so I explored my bag and found my phone. It was ringing, and Hannah was calling.