Chapter 1.

**Ashley**

'Ashley! Get up! Please can you make me something! pleasse! I'm starving!

God! I hate it when my sis, Mia, does that! Like I said, I've been to many places and THAT was a mistake!  

We visited China and there I learned how to cook and all. So now its like the small sis has to cook for the big one! Weird isn't it!? But I actually like cooking only if I don't have to wake up in the 'morning'. I'm not a morning person but if I do get up early I stay awake somehow.

So now I have to make something for my one and only sister. I'm the smallest in the family and no I'm not 'spoiled'...haha..but I wish I was! I'm the 'baby'..no wait..I'm 'supposed' to be the baby according to everyone. I have a bigger brother and a sister. We are like those loud, noise families with everyone talking at the same time, shouting and don't forget the arguments. I wont say my family is 'perfect' because of course its not.

You see, my mom's THE boss but sometimes dad's too when his pissed. And mom is the funny one and dad's the short-tempered but kinda dumb..haha I know it sounds stupid but its true. My dad gets everything wrong almost all the time and mom's like his 'generator'. if his engine stops working, she's on the go! When he's pissed, his like a totally different person. His a clean-freak btw , which is awkward because it's the mom who's supposed to be like that. But mom's the goofy and the carefree one and I love her for that.

My brother, Jared, ...guess what?...he is..*the good play boy*. He goes around playing with girls and all but obviously I know how he actually is. But another shocking thing is that...he's gonna be a Doc! Yup a play boy Doc! He finished Uni so now he's gona try to do degrees and all those doctor stuffs I don't get! But now his taking some time off. And yes..his a play boy so his very good-looking.

His not the same at home at all. You can say he got mom's 'goofyness'(haha..I'm not sure if that word exists!).he does act like an asshole sometimes but I'm actually lucky to have a brother like him. We're actually really close, even Mia. Coming to her....I'm really close to her. I'm NOT at all the kinda person who's close to certain people.

She's amazing! Shes been with her guy for a looong time and I have to say, his *hot!*  

They started dating when they were like in grade 9 or 10 and they're still together! How awesome is that!?  

She's almost finished studying in fashion designing (cool huh?). Sometimes I have weird thoughts about them two getting married..but I never told her that! But I'm sure they will someday!

He, Shawn, is fortunately is a great guy! Me and him kinda have things in common which it odd! But yeah his really cool, like he's into rapping where I'm into singing and we both don't mind ketchup unlike my sis! She hates it soo much that she cant even 'touch' the bottle let alone be near it!  

'ashleyyyyy!! I've been waiting for you to wake up for hours!'  

Whoa! 'okay, okay! I'm up, I'm up!' I said when I was still laying on the bed.  

1 minute later, I get up and head for the bathroom. While going I look at the clock  

'oh shoot!' Its 11 already!?' I have to go out and look around this beautiful place!!

I just came here in California a week ago from NYC so I wanted to look at alll the places here. We've been busy with the house and everything for like a week so now I have to go out or else I'll kill!  

I walk to the washroom and look at the mirror.  

'oh god.. I look.. Never mind!' I look like a alien! My face is all puffy because of the hours of sleep I had!  

And my thick brunette looks like I had an electrocution! I move a lot while sleeping so yeah that's why I get a big mess of hair.

I don't consider myself 'pretty' or anything but only when I 'look' pretty. I'm a girl but I don't really worry about looks. Or maybe you can say I don't show that I actually DO care. Yes I kinda do care but I don't show it. I'm really close-minded which freaks me out sometimes! I don't show or tell how I feel.  

I don't know why but I just don't. and I'm verryy secretive! I've had friends, lots and lots of friends who told me their secrets and I actually look up to them.

Why? Because they have such courage to 'tell' someone about their secret or whatever. Not that I have loooads of sercrets, I don't. but I still don't tell people about me. I 'don't' isn't the right word...I 'cant'.

Oh god I gotta hurry,I hate daydreaming!

I have to make something for Mia and me and then head out.  

I quickly wash my face and take a quick shower then clean my room a bit.  

I go downstairs to the kitchen and see my amazingly whiny sister sitting there reading a magazine and holding her iphone.

The usual her. No wait there a coffee mug near her..hah! She knows how to make coffee at least! I don't blame her..she's always the one who's coming up with awesome ideas about fashion and for her I got a sense of fashion too. I don't know but somehow I'm a good cook. I have beauty spots on my hands and I heard people in some places say that if you have that then you're a natural good cook.^_^

'morning sleepy head!'

'morning!'

'hey! I'm starving and you know I don't cook very well!'

'okay okay, stop whining now!'

I start looking for the things I need for breakfast after Mia gives her famous big grin.

okay here is the first chapter..  

i hope u like it!  

COMMENT!  

VOTE!  

BECOME A FAN!  

'XOXO'