Chapter 12. *A new friend?*

Ashley woke up with a massive headache..for the millionth time.  

She got up and washed up, went downstairs to find Jared sitting on the table looking like a clown with his hair sticking in every direction, with a huge coffee mug.

'morning' she said, making her way to the kitchen to get some coffee.  

'morning' Jared mumbling still sleepy.

'are you even awake!?' Ashley poked him.

'I am! Stop poking me idiot! Can't you see?!  

'oh someone's having menopause!'

'shut up'

'poopshin'

'what the heck is poopshin?!'

'it's a really cool bad word and I'm not telling you because you're really uncool.'

'oh my..i'm gonna go tell mommy now.' Jared said mockingly waving his hands in the air. Ashley laughs and gets up.

'what are you gonna do today?' Jared asked.

'I don't knoooow' she whined.

'stop whining! We could go check out some place here then.'

'Or make COOKIES!' Ashley yelling which made Jared jump out.  

Ashley busted out laughing.

'okay, freak, we could do that but I get three fourth of if for keeping up with you.'

'fine, but I wanna go to the next door neighbor and give them some. The other day, Mrs. Summers came by but nobody was here except me. Pretty good impression for coming here for the first time, haha.'

'yum, they're goood' Jared said eating the cookies.

'yeah I know..and you eat like a cow'

'thanks'

'hey, I guess I can go next door and give them? I don't know, Mrs. Summers said she has a daughter my age.'

'oho..some's trying to be nice'

'shut up, It's kinda rude not introducing ourselves to them, with everyone one of us being busy. She seemed nice though. I wanna get to know some more people here, what if her daughter isn't that bad either?'

'you should go then'  

'okay'  

'bye, I'm gonna go out too' Jared got up and kissed Ashley on the forehead and left.

*Ashley*

I got ready and took the cookies to the next door neighbour. I knocked on the door and Mrs.Summers opened the door beaming. I smiled back.

'Ashley dear! Come in!

'thank you, I brought cookies.' I handed it to her.

'oh, thank you dear! Why don't I introduce you to my daughter Valerie?'

And in came this girl I suppose was Valerie. ( the picture on right is VALERIE)

'Hi!' I'm Valerie. She extending her hand

'hi' I'm Ashley. I shook it. She seems nice. I liked her hair. Bangs at the front, short, brown and she was pretty too with hazel eyes.

'you wanna go hang out in my room?'

'okay.'

We went upstairs to her room. It was pretty cool, organized.  

'so you new here, huh?

'yup.' I said smiling.

'where have you been till now.'

I told her nowhere particular and she was shocked. She said she HAS to show me around. i said okay and she told me about her parents and that she's the only child which sucks. She's very bubbly and cheerful..i actually like her!

'so which University are you going to?' she asked

'IAAC'

'Omg! I'm going there too! I guess you can't get rid of me now!' she said smiling.

I laughed, 'nah, you're fine. I hope you can handle me.'

'oh I can handle anyone! I'm guessing you're very secretive and reserved. All I know is that you're nice, you play awesome music. But I gotta know more!

I was freaked out. Who IS she!?  

'haha..i know what you're thinking! I don't know but I saw that in your eyes, you seem very mysterious!

'wow, where's your crystal ball?!'

We both started laughing.  

' I don't know, I just felt that way about you. You didn't really tell me anything about you.

'okay..so I have two more siblings and we move a lot from places to places. My parents are always busy. Hey! How did you know about me playing music?'

'oh, I hear you sing and play your guitar. You do know our windows are close by, right?

'omg! I didn't even know!' I looked like a complete fool!

'haha..it's okay by the way, you're awesome.'  

'thanks' we were quiet for some times.

'omg! We're gonna be in the same University!! Valerie yelled making me laugh.

We had a great time. We ate the cookies and talked more. She said she's going to IAAC because she loves dancing. She says her mom used to dance before which inspired her to become one too. She says she has been living here her whole life!

'wow..you're lucky..'  

'whaaat? Eww..you're more luckier then I am! You get to go to sooo many places, explore and have fun! I hate it here now!

'trust me...after awhile of all that, it's not fun anymore!'

'hey! we could go someplace far sometimes when we have summer breaks!'

'sure I would love that!' I actually feel like we could be really good friends.

'you know, I like you, we could be really good friends!'

'haha..I was thinking the same thing!'

'hey so what do you wanna do now?'

'umm..I don't know, I haven't been out much since I moved in. you could show me around sometimes.'

'okay..wanna go to the mall now?'

'okay!'

We went to the mall and it was really fun! Valerie got some cute tops and I got a pair of shoes and some earrings. She's so hyper, I don't think I ever met someone like her. There was this guy about our age I guess, kept looking at us. I mean people were looking since we were laughing and talking really loud! He was smirking at us with a flirty look. And we looked at him, giving back looks. We were smiling and winking back but then we acted like something was wrong. He stopped smirking and looked insecure! we just busted out laughing like maniacs! He turned completely red!

But after a while we had to leave.

'I had a great time! Thanks a lot!'

'me too! I'm glad I met you! Wanna do this tomorrow? Some place new?'

'sure I'm up for anything!'

'okay then bye!' Valerie hugged me tight.

'bye! say hi to your mom'

I went home feeling exhausted. Again nobody home, it's 8:45 and I was in my room reading. After awhile, I drifted off to sleep.

OK..so as you already know this is my first story  

and i know i'm kinda slow which sucks..but i promise it'll get better!!:)  

*cheers*