WWE

Bandits Prov.

I can't wait to go to WWE my mom finally got tickets for me after about what 5 years?
Now I'm 15 I get to go and it's so exciting! "Hurry up we have to get there so that we get good parking!" Goddamn it mom! "I'm coming mamma!" I then got into this outfit for today.

After about five minutes I went downstairs and into the car

After about five minutes I went downstairs and into the car. Mom then pulled out of the driveway and zoomed off. I guess I got to excited because I started to ramble on about my favorite wrestlers. "Oh my lurd! I can't wait to see The Hardy Boys and Lita and Trish Str-" "OK! You have been talking about the Hardys and you need to stop now" after mom said that she just sat there and chuckled. "I'm just trying to make a point mom sometimes I feel a connection between me and The Hardys. Ya know ma" I just happened to look up to see mom white as a ghost. "MOM! WHAT'S WRONG?" "N...nothing just turn the radio on or something just no more talking." What the hell she never does this. She always speaks her mind. Was it something I said? "Mom was it something I said?" "No sweetheart just no more." "But I ju-" "NO MORE BANDIT!" What the hell? She didn't need to do that.

Well hello my lil cookies I hoped you liked it! Hey question! Smut book or random book?
Comment and I hope you are having a great day!