Ring Ceremony 💍

Hmmmmm...... My fever not letting me in peace.... I'm just tiss tossing on bed.... So I remembered one of my reader asked me to post my old write ups which I haven't deleted yet...... So I surfed my notepad.... And ended up on this.....
A different take on ishra first marraige
.. Containing all rituals from engagement to marraige..... What emotions turmoil took place in ishra during there marriage and what would have happened if Ishita didn't trusted Shagun and have answered her then and there..... What would have happened if she chose to listen from raman what the truth was of adi......
Hope you all will enjoy this new track.... Though I have to just edit some typo mistakes so it didn't took much time..... And sorry its a small part.... Just the introduction...
.
.
.
.
.
Here is the first part
.
.
.
.
He forwarded his hand and waited for her to slip that ring in his ring finger... But what is making her take so longer.... He was sounding desperate..... Surprisingly to himself.... How far he knew he was marrying just for his daughter.. Then why his heart was restless at the thought of being late for the engagement.... When mihir woke him up in the car... The very first thought arrived in his mind was...
"she must be waiting"... But is it true...? Was she really waiting.... The only thought that if only he didn't rushed would end up breaking his relationship with her.. Which had not even started yet... A fear engulfed him in the whole journey... No one waits for none... Shagun too didn't waited and walked away... What if she also walked up....
Otherside she was no less.... Somewhere she had some hope from this marriage that this will not break... Because children are the one who keeps two person connected.. These were the words which subbu said to her when he broke off... And in this marraige child is already their due to which this alter was going to take place.. But finding him missing another fear surrounded her... What if he backed off.. As far as she knows he doesn't like her a bit even... Is he really not going to come... Her eyes were glued to the door... After so many rejections, this rejection will finally scatter her.... Whose pieces were joined by ruhi after a long  period of time... A smile crept up her lips when she saw him walking in with mihir...
Claded in Sherwani.... A sigh of relief escaped from her mouth seeing him....
And a sigh of relief escaped from his mouth seeing her still waiting for him... Was he dreaming....?? No... Not... Yet... She was there standing in a south indian saree and with a shine in her eyes.... No he was mistaken that shine was because of her unshed tears... He felt guilty for making her wait... But he was not being himself yet... So he kept his hard shell alive and talked coldly giving a cold glare... Only she knew how much unaffected she was today by his sarcasm looks just because he was their to make her his...he didn't backed off... She was not rejected this time..
Both sat together for the engagement ceremony....
Now when he saw her looking at him accusingly he doesn't understood what's wrong and why is she not slipping that ring in his finger....
"what nonsense is this raman..??,what's your first marraige ring is doing in your finger still..??"
These words of his father brought him back from his lost world... He looked at the ring and then looked at her hurt eyes... They were questioning him... But though they didn't have any relation of question answer yet... She just looked on... And he still after realising sarcastically took out the ring and said sorry.... Looking here and there... Though he was genuinely sorry but his ego and hard coated shell didn't let him accept publicly that he was sorry for this... Because he didn't meant to hurt her feelings like this....
At the moment she slipped the ring in his finger he felt like his heart skip some beat.... He looked at the ring and found its image getting blurred. When he closed his eyes to get the image clear.. He found tears fell on his hand... And he realised he was crying.. He put his hand on his heart only to find his heartbeat has lost its track.. And its racing like something..... He wiped his tears which gone unnoticed by others...
After that the moment came when he has to repeat the same with her and the shock was he didn't bought the ring....
She once again felt dejected.... She assumed fully that he is not interested even a single time.... He didn't bothered to buy a ring even... She sat their sadly clutching her legs to hold back her tears which were threatening to flow down any time.... Getting a hold of herself she spoke softly....
"it's ok their is no need of ring.. We are marrying just... For ruhi... Its.... Just a.... Formality... "
Raman noticed the stammering in her voice and understood that she is hurt. Thanks to his daughter again who was the cause of their relationship has once again became the saviour. He asked mihir to bring his coat from car. When mihir brought the coat he took out the plastic ring which ruhi gifted him in school yesterday..... He thanked his daughter 100 times for this gift which saved him from falling in her eyes. He saw glint and shine of Happiness in her eyes when he handed the ring in her hand. Her face beamed up...
Glow was visible on her face when he told her that ruhi made that ring, at the time she picked up the ring and gave to pandit ji for the ceremony.... His eyes didn't left her face for a second.... He could clearly see a different version of woman who was totally different to those whom he knew till now... Which woman on this earth will rejoice like this who has got a plastic ring on her engagement instead of any diamond, Ruby, or solitaire.... As his sister simmi commented a while ago.
The moment he slipped that hand made ring by his daughter in ishita's finger. Ishita closed her eyes in satisfaction that she crosses first step, where she didn't found any regret.. A  lone tear escaped from her eyes which she quickly washed away.... She looked at the ring and felt contented with the thought that with this one ring she is getting two important person at once. He and his daughter... Or may be our daughter....
Both the families congratulated each other some with pure heart some with unpure heart... Reason was obvious.....
Two..... Actually three incomplete souls were going to tie in one thread... And it's knot was started to bind from today....
These two were fighting with there inner turmoils of their past life experiences....which a small ray of hope that may be one day.... There past is gonna just be a past only.... And may be their future is gonna be very beautiful.
.
.
.
...
So friends that's it for today.... And yes most important thing is that it's next part and continuation of story is totally based on you all..... If no one will seem interested I will close this story.... I'm just fulfilling my readers request.... So go on guys vote and leave your reviews.....
I don't have to write it just have to edit next part too.....
.
.
.
.
.
LOVE SHAANI