Insecurities & Misunderstandings....

Preparation of sangeet was going on. Both families were as usual spying on each other, to keep their type of dance. Raman saw everyone rehearsing in living room. He goes inside and sits thinking about yesterday's event. When he made her wear ruhi's hand made ring. The brightness on her face was lit up. How happy she looked as if nothing matters to her in that moment except that ring. He remembers going at her home today just 10 Min ago to meet her. He himself didn't knew what made him go there.....
.
.
.
.
FLASHBACK (this is not from real show)
Amma and all relatives were busy in sangeet preparations.
Appa saw him, and welcomes him inside.
Appa-madhu bring coffee for raman.
Amma then noticed him. And goes to make coffee.
Raman-no Amma i just came like that. In case if you need any help. Bala-no....Its ok...We don't need your help.
Bala answered tauntingly. Raman knew well that most of this family members don't like him still. And these members includes her would be wife too. He can see rudeness and madness in every family member eyes. Some were showing openly and some were hiding it. In that moment nothing mattered yo him. Unknown to himself his eyes were searching for her. "where is she" has she gone to clinic today also..... He has noticed her love for her profession and specially those kids which come their for treatment.
Appa sees him looking here and there. He understands that he is looking for Ishita. Appa looks at Amma and signs her.
Amma-enna mihika...Where is ishu..??
It's her sangeet....is she not rehearsing..??
Mihika-ille periamma..... She is in her room....i will call her.
Raman saw mihika going and he in a reflex got up saying.
Raman-i will......
All looked at him....like he is any alien....
Raman-i mean.... I want to talk something.... So....
Mihika smirked a little and cleared her throat.
Mihika-sure jeeju....this way....
She steps aside showing him her room.
Raman goes near the door and thinks before going in.
He looks back.... Everyone was looking at him.... And when they saw him turning... They got engaged in some and some work to show that....they are not watching.
Raman at last enters and hears her talking on phone.
Ishita didn't saw him as her back was facing at door.
Ishita-yes Shagun....
Hearing this name from her sweet voice too felt like someone stabbed him.....why is she talking to that woman.....sometimes her closeness Shagun bothers him too much....what if she becomes like her or.... "No no what am i thinking.....? She looks different"
Ishita-yes please send her. I will feel good.
Raman(st)-so she is calling ruhi. Sometimes i feel like i don't even exist in this marraige for her.
Ishita turns disconnecting the call. And shouts seeing him there.
Raman closes his ears and shouts at her too stop.
Raman-why are you shouting.
Ishita-what are you doing here.??
Raman-if I will come here then you will shout..??
Ishita-yes.....no....imean...who comes inside a girl room without knocking. That too so silently.
Raman-reallyyy..?? Any girls room..?? Excuse me....im not in any.... Girl room... Its your room and you are my....
Ishita narrows her eyes.... Asking him... My...??
Raman wanted to say my fiance but stopped thinking how may she react.
Raman-i mean my daughter's mother.
Ishita-so what...?? At least have some discency to knock before coming in....
Raman gets frustrated. First of all he himself didn't knew why he came here and secondly she is confusing him more.
Raman-you are impossible.
Saying this he goes banging the door.
Ishita runs behind him asking.
"atleast tell why you came.."
Raman turns angrily unknown to the surrounding that they are in living room and everyone is watching them.
Raman-why should i tell....??does it matters to you..??
Ishita-you are weired....?? First of all you just enter without knocking and then goes away showing attitude.... Where is my fault in this.
Raman-no not exactly there not your fault. It's mine....that i came to talk.....
Ishita-that's what I'm asking to you... What you came to talk.
Raman rolls his eyes in frustration and turns to leave. He stops again and turns.
Raman-you know what.... You are mad...and I'm marrying a mad woman.
Ishita-oo hello... I'm not marrying you happily....you are.... You are....
Ishita looks here and there thinking for proper word and ends up saying. "ravan kumar"
Raman goes away banging his foot.
Ishita-how rude....praandh....paithium....
All family were looking just standing in a shock.
FLASHBACK ENDS.....
.
.
.
.