Chapter 2

Billie Joe's P.O.V

I was took away from the school by ambulance and Mike tagged along with me. The paramedic with us was small talking us. It was pretty awkward. "So, what d'you guys like?" He asked, looking at me. "Um-uh-uh-" I stuttered but Mike, thankfully, took my place and said, "music. We love music." He smiled, sympathetically at me. I looked downs little.

As we pulled up to the hospital, the paramedics took me out of the ambulance and into the hospital. We waited in the emergency room for a good 5 minutes but since the hospital knew we were coming, we didn't have to wait to long.

A doctor came in and started examining my foot. Mike's hand laid a soft grip on mine as the doctor talked about if it didn't heal properly, I'd need a minor surgery. He left the room to get the items needed for a cast. When he came back, he had a pair of crutches and he stuff for the cast.

The doctor rolled up my pants leg a bit and his jaw dropped open. "What have you done to your leg, young man!" He said in shock. He waved Mike over and told him to look at my leg to seen if he could see...bruising.

I was ordered to take off my pants, which I was not to keen on but I did it anyway because I was kind of scared of the doctor. I set my pants on the bed and he stood back in shock. "Gosh, kid, what happened!?" He said looking at me. Instinctively, I lied. He had told me if I ever spill what he does to me, he'd not let me see the light of day again and didn't doubt him.

I put my pants back on and faked a goofy looking smile. "I'm just really clumsy." I said. The doctor didn't seem convinced but he casted my foot anyway. Mike took the crutches and started causing mayhem with them. He eventually feel into a heap on the floor.

I laughed and so did Mike. He got up and handed me over the grey, clicking, sticks that we're going to cause me so much trouble.

As we were leaving, we were greeted by the school nurse, in the waiting room. She, and Mike, helped me to the car. Question after question from Mike the whole way to the presentation hall. Yes, we were going to the presentation hall.

Mike helped me out of the car and to our class. The clicking of my crutches made it impossible to not be seen as we went past our class. The kids laughed at me and I felt ashamed. I put my head down as we got to the stairs. "I can't get up these." I mumble quietly. Mike looked around. "Look! Elevators! We can take one of them up!" He said.

We waited in one and two men approached the elevator as it was closing. Mike held it open for them. They were wearing sunglasses and a black cloth over they're face. They took them off and we realised we were standing in an elevator with Guns And Roses front man and guitarist, Alx Rose and Slash.

"OH MY GOD!! YOU GUYS ARE FAMOUS!!!!!!" Mike yelled with wide eyes. I could practically see his soul jumping up and down through his eyes. Slash chuckled and Axl smiled. "Yeah, we are, kid." Slash said. I stood there, with my crutches, shellshocked. "What happened your leg, bud?" Axl asked. "I-i-I b-br-broke it...th-this morning..." I stutter, cursing under my breath afterwards. "I hope you get better soon." Slash said.

I smiled and nodded in thankfulness.