Chapter 3

(WARNING!; SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS ARE IN THIS CHAPTER. IF THIS IS TRIGGERING TO YOU, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!)

We all walk out of the elevator together and then head our separate ways to the showcase room. Mike helped me to our seats, even though I didn't really want him too. I could do it by myself! I heard people coming in and I waited to hear laughing and jokes made about me. I heard them loud and clear.

I slid down in my seat and the teacher, sternly may I add, to sit up. I did so because I was a little scared of her. I sighed as tears start to form in my eyes. I get up and ask to go to the bathroom. The teacher lets me as long as Mike comes with me. Shit! I agree anyway and we go to the bathroom.

When we get there, I hear them. Their whining voices, the tone of them makes me sick. My voices.

Do it now while you have the chance! One said.

Sadly, I took it's advise and locked myself in a stall. I took out my little, razor blade. The one I had incase I'd ever be attacked...again. I carefully laid it on my scarred skin and, viscously, ripped it sidewards and slitting my wrist. I smiled. Soon, it would be all over. My suffering would die. The abuse, the bullying, the voices. Gone.

I heard Mike's voice and my heart shattered. "NO!" I screamed. I couldn't leave him! No! What have I done!? I thought. Mike started banging on the door. I opened it and he fell back a little in shock.

"BILLIE!! WHAT DID YOU DO!?" He yelled. "I DON'T KNOW!!!" I said, feeling extremely dizzy and lightheaded.

And then, everything goes black...

Sorry for the short chapter guys! I wanted to make the end a cliffhanger so yay! I did!