First kiss

Godd do you know that feeling when there's butterflies in your stomach i was super excited to go to work that next day i woke up early took a shower and i put on a tight dress.
terntern the bell rings
Who's there i shouted
"It's jack babe girl"
I hated when a guy called me this but this time i was happy
"I am here  so we can go to work together"
I opened the door his nose was red from the cold i wanted to hug him so bad but i kept reminding myself i have to play the hard to get girl so i just let him in and gave him a cup of coffee then i went to grab my bag and we went to his car he opened the car door for me i thought ohh what a gentleman then he went back to the driver's seat  he leaned against me to fasten my seatbelt his pink lips was so close to mine i just wanted to kiss him so bad then he smirked at me,was it that obvious i thought?
When we entered the boss give us that hand sign it means that either we're in trouble or there's a big deal so we went he was smiling his yellow teeth appeared i felt i wanna punch him "guess what!!!! you two have been chosen to complete a deal in the countryside" he threw some white papers and shouted "we're gonna kick the other  company ass if you two succeeded in this and both of you will get promoted"
We packed our bags and hit the road
We reached our hotel well it wasn't a big one it was like a house with some rooms
"Finally we've arrived" i sighed
"I am going to change my clothes bye jack"
He didn't replay,he just stood there staring at me,I went up and started to take off my clothes and when i was in my under wears the door made a small crack i turned in surprise i found him,i found jack before saying anything he pushed me against the wall and he kissed me,he bitted my upper lips it felt so good
He left me up and my legs rolled around his west without any control it feels like my body weren't mine at that moment it was his he threw me on bed i wanted him so badly i stood up and pushed him to the bed i kissed him while taking of his clothes then....