..

Someone knocked he smirked at me and said to be continued then he stood up and took his clothes and started to walk away I stared at the back of his head and thought about killing him or throwing that lamp against his head the knocker was mr jacob,he's the one whose supposed to guide us to finish the deal we went throw fields people were very kind to us they kept offering us food and drinks even thought they don't even know us.
Jack was so cold to me and i started to become more nervous then i have ever been because first we will lose our jobs if we screwed this deal and second jack coldness and it was so obvious that jacob asked are you ok mrs roberts
"yeah i am fine" i replied
Jack didn't even bother turning his head to look at me how could he be that cold,like nothing has happened he's really a piece of art we walked for hour then we reached our destination Jack turned to jacob and told him to go first because he wanted to have a word with me before we enter so jack turned to me he smiled,grabbed me to his chest and said don't be nervous everything is going to be fine i am right here beside you and i will always be and somehow it felt really fine like someone put off the fire in my heart.
Suddenly a really beautiful lady appeared she called jack and when his eyes felt on her his face became white and he let go of me..