Chaos Angel: A new light

Prolouge:

The crash of the sword against my body was quick almost like a fast-forwarded movie, but the pain afterwards was devastating. I could feel my mouth moving, my voice screaming. The blade was poisoned. It hurt…everything hurt. My heart was beating…slowing. Soon I was no longer there and my body was alone in its fight to live. I was a soldier, just like everyone generations before me. My family was a family of fighters, but I could no longer fight.  My life was done. My friends and family were no longer next to me, they were no longer there to hold me when I fell. Because I am falling, ever so slowly my feet are losing there terrain. My step is faltering. How and why cannot I not get back up? My sight is blurring and my thoughts are shifting. Shifting to what might be beyond…beyond the physical manifestation of where I am. I can dream…dream of the utopian world I am hoping to find. A place where people’s expectations do not matter. A place. A different place.

……………..

I was running. Running through darkness and I was trying to find a light. A light…Why was I looking for a light? I must find it! My legs were moving towards it…the light.

“My child you may stop.”

I stopped. I had found it, the light had been found and my pain had been realized by another. I was saved.

“You are safe now my child. You do not have to run anymore.  You obey no one but yourself.”

I wanted to obey the light. I wanted to be welcomed by the light. My thoughts were simple, almost child like in there construction. I wanted to be a part of the light’s warmth. I wanted to voice my wishes, and my joy for being found. So I dared to speak to my savior.

“I obey you. I thank you.”

A pause.

“You wish to obey me young one?”

“Yes, I want to be of use to you. I want to be a part of the light.”

 A small laugh emitted from the darkness…“The light? My child I am God.”

“I want to be of use to God.”

“You are a unique child young one. Are you sure you wish to obey me? I give you freedom. Do you not take it?”

The answer was simple.

“I take freedom, but will obey my savior, my God. You saved me form the darkness and pain.”

Another pause.

“There is no going back. Once you come into my service you will be so for eternity.”

“Yes.”

I was excited now. I could be of use to God. I could be of use to my savior.

“As you wish.”

Without warning the light enveloped me and I was covered with warmth and then pain. More pain then I had ever experienced. Even more then my death had caused me. I could feel the eternal manifestation of myself morphing. A brightness was coming from inside of me and conforming to my body. I did not scream. I did not move.

This is God’s wish, and I will embody his actions. I am his weapon.

“You are reborn as new being.  Join your brothers and sisters against the darkness you run from.  You must fight the Sins. You must win.”

The Sins

I will fight the Sins

My last thoughts were embedded into my brain as I was thrown into emptiness once again. But noe my destination was different and I was woken up to a world , a bright world. The world my  first body was born into, Earth. The grass was soft between my feet and I breathed in the familiar smells. Trees surround me in a ceremonial circle. Something was unique about this place…something different. The animals were silent, the deer only stared, but not at me.

“We were told you were coming.”

I turned around to see and extraordinary man come from behind a tree. His hair was blonde and shone like golden wheat, eyes as green as a valley’s fields, and teeth so white and pure. His smile lit up the forest with warmth and welcome. The man was tall and imposing, but the most extraordinary part of him was his wings. His wings were like clouds of feathers surrounding his body in an embrace.

I could feel the words tumbling out of mouth, “You are not of this world.”

He laughed, which sounded like the ringing of bells, “Neither are you. Now look….” He waved his hand and a mirror appeared in front of him.

The person in front of me was beautiful, she was surreal. Her hair was midnight black and went down to her waist in graceful waves. Her skin was porcelain and she was delicate, almost doll like.  However, her blue eyes sparkled with eternal humor and mischief. The wings were similar to the mans and surrounded her tiny form.  A gown of pure white surrounded the girl in a glowing aura her making her seem more ethereal.

“Who is she?” I asked the man. Her red lips moved with me and then I knew. I knew before he had even spoken. I had seen myself for the first time.  I had changed. “It is me. This is me.”

The man nodded his head and the mirror disappeared, “That was you. What is your name Sister?” I could not remember my name. I did not have a name. He seemed to understand and spoke for me, “If you have no name then we shall call you Sarandiel.”  

Soon we were sourrounded by more beings, more like us.  They all surrounded us in a circle, and the man backed up to join them.  They started to move in a graceful, slow motion. The walk of immortals. “We welcome you Sister Sarandiel. We welcome you in heart and spirit. We welcome you as you are and as you can be. You join us in our fight, and we shall thank you.” Sister…I had a family. “Do you join the circle Sister Sarandiel?”

I nodded and clasped hands with the nearest winged being.   We circled the area in a sacred dance and we rose. We rose, are wings barely moving, we became one with the sky.

One with each other…

....................................................................................................

Hello,

I have had an account on Wattpad before but had to delete it for a personal reason. This is my newest story: Chaos Angel. I plan for it to become a series. Maybe some votes and fans could help witht that ;) I apologize for the weird formatting in the first paragraph, it is messed up.

Love,

CiaoDarling