(BBQ PARTY PART 3)

Hearing a loud splash, everyone froze.

You: Help! Somebody, help!

Hearing your voice, Sehun turned sharply and saw your bobbing on the water surface. Dropping his pail, Sehun jumped into the pool. Keeping your head up, he swam towards the pool edge. As he helped you out of the pool, he was shouting for someone to take a towel. You vaguely saw someone dashing off into the distance and returning with a towel. Sehun thanked him, took the towel and draped it over you. He then helped you up. You leaned against him as he walked you to your bag to take your dry clothes. You made your way towards the toilet but you stumbled and nearly fell. Luckily Sehun caught you. He swept you up and carried you in his arms while he walked towards the toilet.

Sehun: Are you ok? Still having a headache? The impact was pretty strong.

You: *groggy* I'm--- I'm o---k...

Sehun: you don't look like you are. *sighs* Just rest for now.

Sehun put you down upon reaching the toilet.

Sehun: I'll wait out here. Take your time and be careful.

You made your way in cautiously while Sehun waited outside for you. After 15 minutes, you came out. The worried Sehun came running over, but seeing you better stopped and walked over coolly. Both of you walked back together.