Kidnapped

Your POV :

"Fakir?!" I yelled. He up to me and cupped his hands on my face. "(Y/n) I lov-" he was interrupted by Drossolemeyer.  "Now the knight can fall in love with her yet No No" he said. "What?" I said.  "Oh dear child don't you know your knight would do anything for you" "Um I-" I began. "Not to mention it's time for u to die ". I stood my ground and drop kicked Drossolemeyer. Yeah I'm pretty violent. Fakir managed to punch him in the face. "Um you might want to guess again" I said. I put him in a headlockand punched him so hard he fell hard to the ground. He started yelling "How could a little girl  beat me?". Wait what, tell me he did not just call me a little girl. I was just about to do some unspeakable things to him, but there suddenly was a pain in my head.

              Fakir'sPOV:

Me and (y/n ) were about to tag team against Drossolemeyer but. (Y/n) fell crying to the ground. "STOP STOP HURTING ME!!" She cried. "Hey Hey what’s wrong" I asked worried. "TAKE ME HOME I WANT TO GO HOME" she screamed. She passed out in my arms.

            Your POV:

Everything went black. I wolke up and saw Duck as a Duck still and Fakir face to face with me. "Uhhh hi" I said startling Fakir. "(Y/n) your alright" he cried happily. "Yeah I am" I said blushing. Uzera had walked in to put water on Duck but just as Duck had put on her clothes, she tripped and in the process bumped into Fakir who was still leaning over me. And he  kissed me (A/n: I got major chills during this part #thefeels). We stood in silence. All I heard was Duck eternally apologizing. Fakir covering his mouth in shock about what had just happened and Uzera clapping happily. I just laid there shocked.