Way to unexpected

Your POV:

I blinked. And looked up at Fakir. He was red. "I-I have to go" I said getting up out of my bed and just as my hand touched the door nob Fakir grabbed it and pulled me back. My dress lashed against my leg and before I knew it Fakir had kissed me. I stood there in shock then walked away. I grabbed my backpack and my sweater and ran. "Now now we having trouble are we?" Asked a familiar voice. "Drossolemeyer" I said. "I'm not in the moode leave" I said. Drossolemeyer would not let me go. Thank god my handsome knight came.

  Fakir's POV:

I really wish Duck would have kept her mouth shut. So automatically I ran after (Y/n). I found her and grabbed her wrist and took off. Leaving Drossolemeyer knocked out. "Fakir thanks I-" she was about to finish but I couldn't resist I pulled (Y/n) close and......

Your POV:

Fakir was about to kiss me until a flash of blue light eliminated on to us. "What the hell" I yelled falling back. "(Y/n)!" Yelled Bruce. "Bruce what are you doing here?" I asked. "I came to take you home. We have to go right now actually there's massive trouble back home" Bruce said. I turned looked at Fakir gave him a kiss that he'll always remember then whispered "Wait for me I'll be back someday" and then I left.

(A/n): Heyo people! I really have enjoyed making this book and it is my first completed book. The last chapter will be pretty short. If you have any suggestions for what I should do next Let me know. And thanks for reading 🙂🙂🙂🙂