The final battle

Zygon's POV
I sighed as Rose,Raiden,Shira,and I defeated the last of the monsters.The portal was closed thanks to the lovely elf."Good job princess",I said to Shira."Thank you",She replied."You're welcome beautiful." Raider pretended to gag."You're making me sick",He said."Lets get out of here",Rose said.We turned to Shira."I don't have enough energy to take all of us back",She said."Closing the portal drained me." "I can take two people with me",Rose said."You guys go",Raiden said."I can teleport myself."He disappeared in a flash of lightning and Rose took my hand and Shira's.We all disappeared into darkness.
1st person view
Raiden appeared next to me.Rose,Zygon,and Shira soon followed.My elfin servant looked green.Probably from closing the portal.The glass warriors around us began attacking and I created a shadow shield around us."There are too many of them",Raiden said."I have an idea",Zygon said."Martel lower your shield." I lowered the shield and Zygon held up his hand."Dragon scorch!",He shouted.A blue fire dragon appeared and shot blue flames at the glass warriors.Most of them were melted by the attack and the dragon disappeared."That was awesome!",I shouted."Do it again." "Can't",Zygon replied."I'm out of energy." He then smiled at Shira."Much like you princess." Raiden pulled out his nunchucks."I will hurt you",He said to Zygon.He then went into his dragon stage and flew into the air.Rose spun into spinjitzu and destroyed more of the glass warriors while I ran to Kelso and Crystal.I flew into the air and dived down to kick Kelso to the ground.He got up and went to slash at me but Kyle appeared and blocked his attack."Go help the others",He said."We will handle this." He helped Crystal to her feet and they both attacked Kelso.I summoned Raven.'You need to help me',I said.'I will summon my reinforcements',He said.He flew away with shadow birds following him and I landed and jabbed my staff into a glass warriors head.I blocked a slice to my leg and was knocked down from behind.Emily threw lava at the glass warriors who knocked me down."It thought you were supposed to be saving us",She said."Shut up or I'll hurt you",I replied.Shen helped me off of the ground."Don't listen to her",He sighed.Noted.Nya and Kevin surrounded the glass warriors in water and threw them off of the tower.Well that takes care of them.Kyle stabbed at Kelso with his sword but he dodged."You can't defeat me!",He shouted.He turned to me."You started this war!Now I will end it!" He threw his sword at me.I went to dodge but glass warriors appeared and held me and the others.I tried to summon a shadow shield but couldn't.Fighting Jayson drained me.The sword flew into my chest and I coughed up blood.Getting stabbed hurt.A lot.Someone screamed but I couldn't hear it since I was losing consciousness.Or was I losing my life.Either way didn't matter.I wonder if Chase and Caleb felt the same thing when they died.
__________________________
This is the second time that I've changed POV's.The first time it was with Jay.So should I continue to change POV's or no?Personally I like changing it tells you more about a character.But I want your thoughts.So tell me if I should change POV's or not.Oh and enjoy the rest of the story.