quotes for your hearts desire

" I understand feelings as small and as insignificant as humanly possible. And how it can actually ache in places you didn't know you had inside you. And it doesn't matter how many new haircuts you get, or gyms you join, or how many glasses of chardonnay you drink with your girlfreinds... you still go to bed every night going over every detail and wonder what you did wrong or how you have misunderstood. And how in the hell for that breif moment you could think that you were that happy.And sometimes you can even convince yourself that he'll see the light and show up at your door"

- The Holiday

" It's possible to go on, no matter how impossible it seems, and that in time, the greif lessens. it may not go away completly, but after a while its not so overwhelming."

-Dear John

"People keep telling me that I fall in love too easily-that I should protect my heart, that I shouldn't wear my heart on my sleeve... I fall in love at least 20 times a day. I fall in love with the sky and the sun and the flowers and mychildren. I fall in love with smiles, with music on the radio and with french fries and Dr Peooer. I fall in love with the sound of laughter, blue jeans,accents... Sometimes I fall in love with complete strangers, especially ones holding hands and kissing in public. The ones who aren't afraid to be in love with the idea of being in love either.... I don't ,imd the pain of unrequited love so much, because I think they're wrong. Love looks good to me."

-Natalie Anne Erlanson

"There are certain people who come into your life, and leave a mark. I'm talking about the ones who, for whatever reason, are as much a part of you as your own soul. Their place in your hear is tender; a bruise of longing, a pulse of unfinished business. Just hearing their names pushes and pulls at you in a hundred ways, and when you try to define those hundred ways, describe them even to yourself, words are useless. If you had a lifetime to talk, there would still be things left unsaid."

-Sweethearts

" I wanna believe that you're this perfect guy and everything you seem to be is true. But when I look at you, really look at you,I can tell i'm just barely scratching the surface. You're that book, with the pretty cover, the one I just can't wait to get into. But you should never judge a book by its cover, beacuse now that i've read far enough into you that i just can't put you down, there will be a twist... and everything will change... and by the last page... i'll be heartbroken"

-Anonymous

"Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what. Maybe you'll find it in a spouse and celebrate it with your dream wedding, but there's also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime, the one person who knows you sometimes better than you know yourself is the same person who's been standing beside you all along."

- Bride Wars

"Did I get over it no, did I get through it, yes big difference."

-annonymous

"Always do the thing that scares you the most"

-anonymous

"Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever."

- anonymous

"I know it is, because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you, and I'm home."

–Dory (Finding Nemo)

"For every laugh, there should be a tear."

–Walt Disney