Ch.2: Revision of Kyo

Your POV
"Oh right, I forgot that I fell asleep on someone's porch." I stammered, feeling guilty.

"My porch." He stated.

"Sorry. Your porch."
This kid was like some kind of brainiac nerd, but kind of chill and stylish at the same time. Just your average kid.

Kyoya sipped a cup of tea, while looking at some sort of school newspaper.

Having nothing to do, I peeked over to look at it. I'm sorry, but it was getting really awkward.

"What are you doing?" Kyoya said sternly.

"Looking at your papers. What else?"

"I don't believe that's a very mannerly thing to do."

I rolled my eyes and continued to stare at my apple.

Kyoya turned to look at me, as if I had done something wrong.
"When are you going to leave my property?"

I took offence and bit deeply into my apple.

"Kyoya, I would like to work here as a maid!" I said, sort of exaggerating.

.......

"No."

I looked at him innocently.
"Whaat? Why?? Come on, please!!"

He glared at me, then got up from his chair.
"Because my household doesn't hire maids. We keep ourselves clean."

"Then I could be your first maid! Your first friend!"
Oh shoot. I swear that came out of my mouth itself.

Kyoya looked at me in deep offence as he made a face.
Suddenly, he grabbed my shoulders and started pushing me backwards,... Towards his front door.

He pushed me outside and locked the door.

"Come on, Kyoya, PLEASE!! Please, Kypya! I won't bother you at all! I'll work just as any maid does! Please, I promise! I beg you, all I need is shelter! Please, please, please, please, please!!!"
I yelled while banging on the door.
Finally I gave up and slumped down in front of the door. Unknowingly, a few tears rolled down my cheek.

"Please, Kyoya. I have nowhere else to go. I don't want to go back to the streets again...."

All of a sudden, the doors opened, and I fell backwards.

"Get inside. It's only because I pity people like you."

"Kyoya- thank you SO much!!!" I jumped up and hugged him without knowing what I was doing.

I felt him stiffen a bit, so I quickly pulled back. I smiled widely and stood straight.
"What would you like me to do first?"

"Nothing," he said. "Everything is already clean. Actually... why don't you start by throwing out that apple of yours."

"Yes sir!" I quickly picked up my apple and threw it in the garbage can beside the counter.

"Now second task, don't disturb me while I work."

"You have a job? I thought you were like, 18." I said curiously.

"I'm 17, and I manage the school I go to, Ouran High School."

Then he paused for a second.
"How old are you, y/n?"

"17 as well."

"Then for your education, I will have you attend Ouran High School as well, for the time being."

"Ehh.... Okay."

"Now don't disturb me while I work."
He said smoothly but sternly.

"Yes sir!"

Kyoya's POV
I shuffled upstairs uncomfortably. What was I gonna do about her...
My parents are away on a business trip with my brothers and won't be coming back until next year.

She called me 'sir', and I didn't like that. Wouldn't 'Master' sound better?
I grinned at the thought of that. Nah, let's just stick to 'Yes sir' for now.

I walked into my room and instantly flopped onto my bed.

Father... Mother... Brothers...
Business trip....

The thought made me mad, it made me furious. Anger built up inside me, and I tossed and turned around.
"Father, Brothers, Business, Father, Brothers, Business..." I grunted back and forth.

"RAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" I yelled with the top of my lungs, throwing my pillow across the room.

I breathed heavily to calm myself down. I needed to restrain myself from thinking about it.

They need me.

Suddenly, my bedroom door swung open, and in came y/n.
She had a worried and surprised expression on her face as she came rushing over to me.

"Kyoya! Are you alright?! What happened?!?" She said, patting my back.
She put her soft, slim hand over my forehead, feeling my temperature.

It made me calm, but I really didn't want her to know what stresses me.

I pushed her back and she looked surprised.

"Kyoya-"

"Leave."

"But Kyoya, I-" She stuttered.

"LEAVE. NOW."

"I'm sorry sir." She said, taking her leave.

She was worried about me.
She was probably the only one who worried for me.
Wait... Except for those two idiots
Tamaki and Haruhi.
It's been 2 months since they've been going out, I wonder how they're doing.

I sighed as I walked hazily over to my desk and plopped down in my chair.

And I started to work on the school managements.