From the Author

~*•Welcome to Raven Hills, dear reader!•*~

For as long as I can remember, vampires, werewolves and all things supernatural have deeply fascinated me (see, Leslie and I have that in common). I was that kid who went around telling my peers that the reason I could wear dresses in winter and never get cold was that I was a vampire - and then there was that stage when someone bought me shimmery body lotion and I would wear it everywhere, convinced that I was one of the Cullen's long lost blood children - but I digress.

My supernatural connoisseurs and newborns, this story has since been floating around in my head, and so, to honour the little vampire in me and hopefully this genre of storytelling, I figured it was time I put it into words. Although this volume will be mostly werewolf and vampire orientated, I do intend to add more supernatural entities into the mix at a later stage, so I hope you stick around for that! As for whether or not In Between Fangs will involve 'mates' or shimmery-skinned shirtless men, I cannot say, but my goal with this story, and the others I write, is to make it unique. Let's hope I achieve that!

Furthermore, The In Between Series will be published exclusively on Wattpad and AnyStories, unless stated otherwise by me personally, and is under the protection of copyright! So, please do not copy or distribute this story or any of its related content, and if you see this story posted anywhere else, please report it to me. I will be in your debt.

I am incredibly excited to be writing #IBF, so if you enjoy reading it, please don't hesitate to comment and vote, let me know what you like and don't like. I'm not very good at these author's note things, but I think that will do.

You can find me on most social media platforms @ ZiyandaLauren13 . Pop in sometime if you'd like to know more about me and my works, or just say hi!

Much Love and Happy Reading,
Ziyanda Zwane

DISCLAIMER:
Please remember that In Between Fangs is a work of fiction. Thus, any and all resemblances to actual persons, events, or locales are entirely coincidental or are used with the intent that they are regarded as fiction.

WARNING: This story may contain occasional use of strong language, mature content, violence, and elements of the supernatural, witchcraft included. Reader's discretion is advised.

Please do not copy or distribute this story or any related content, as it is under the protection of copyright. Should this be violated, legal precautions will be executed.

Text copyright © 2017- Ziyanda Zwane
Cover art copyright © 2018 Ziyanda Zwane
All rights reserved.