Jay info

Name: jay

Age: 17

Hair: black, short spiky hair and has a little of a fringe

Eye colour: ocean blue

Height: 6'0

Clothing: white shirt, blue jacket, black jeans and white, blue and black converses (there a pic if you can't imagine him, because of my shit description)

Likes: gang, alexia, scarlet, boxing, skateboarding, pancakes (can go crazy high po just by eating pancakes)

Dislike: the gang or alexia getting hurt, his sister going out alone, and any boys that talk to his sister ( he only allow the boys in the gang to talk to her).

Personality: happy go lucky, serious (only in serious times) can get angry when his sister got hurt or on of the gang members got hurt by someone.

Weapons: silver sword with an orange handle and black sheath

weakness: silver ban and over protective

History: jay and his sister had no parents since they got killed in the car accident, so jay had a job so him and his sister can survive but one day he saw his sister getting harassed by these guys on the streets, and the protective brother he is he bash up the guy and well he got out numbered and scarlet was walking by and saw the group of boys fighting jay and join the fight after the beating up the group of guys they run off shitting bricks because they recognise her as most dangerous gang leader, scarlet brought them to her place since they needed a change of clothes and jay needed to dress his wounds and so after a week the sibling started to like scarlet as a family so scarlet took them under her wing and they join the gang and met the twins.

Quotes: while your path is dark I will always be there by your side and be your light through all the chaos and darkness so don't give up hope.

Specie: were wolf