chapter 2

(scarlet pov)

It was six am when I woke up gasping for air, through haze of confusion I tried to remember what happened in my dream to make me wake up in a panic manner, but the only thing that popped in my head that gave a hint of what was that cause of my panic state was these forest green enchanting, magnificent eyes that I never have seen in my life until today.

I checked the alarm clock to see how long I was in my daze state

The alarm clock glow with 6:10am

"10 minutes ha? must be one heck of a dream for me to doze off for ten minutes" I mutter to myself as I carefully remove myself from the twins grasp and skilfully put a pillow where I was original was, I quietly move off the bed only to stop myself to wait for a few seconds to make sure I didn't wake the twins by accident.

After I was out of my bed  I change into my training clothing and went straight to the basement after I made a pit stop to the kitchen to grab a water bottle from the fridge.Once I was at my destination I started to do three hundred push ups, three hundred sit ups, and four hundred pull ups.
After finish off warm ups, I straight away carefully walk outside and started to do my daily morning jogging, after jogging through the woods for about thirty minutes without break,I decided to stop after I saw the sun rising and I started to walk back to the house.  

When I got to the house I took a sip of my water while checking the time on my phone, I saw it was 6:43am  so I still had time to burn until everyone is up. I went upstairs to go have a shower, after five minutes in the shower I got dressed and I went down stairs to make a cup of green tea, while the kettle was boiling I went to the book shelf and took  a random book and started to read, I was one chapter in to the book when the kettle started whistling. I took the kettle off the stove and pour it into my mug and settle down on to the coach and went back to reading my book in my left hand while drinking my cup of tea in the other hand while counting down the minutes until my dysfunctional family wakes up.

(Pov?)
"What in the world" as I whispered to myself as I awoke in confusion as I remember those gorgeous, haunting, beautiful eyes from my dream I just had. The only reason why I felt confusion with this dream is what those eyes brought out of me and how it made my inner monster go mad with possessiveness and how protective and yearning they were to meet the person with those eyes. I feeling if I ever met the person with those pair of eyes, well lets just say I'm going to have one heck of a ride.