Being a Girl

Okay is good !!

You are settled into the bed after a long day. Your muscles hurt , your eyes are drained. There is wine in the kitchen yet you are not certain on the off chance that you need it today.

You recalled about today , today was a okay day. Today you didn't do something interesting  but you saw the sunrise after a long time. After ages. Maybe so closely for the first time. The sunlight was warm against your skin.

You wore a dress you purchased days back, despite the fact that no one will see it. You have no one to impress , still you smiled. You danced on some horrible bolllywood song n broke your heels but  still it made you feel comfortable.

You worked on some projects you're really exited about. You looked for something  new n tried to improve your current job status. N right now a bird is chirping outside  your
window which made you smile n gave you hope.

Today you spend the whole day with yourself which you were trying to avoid from a long time, as been alone involves lot of thinking. Thinking about the people n places you are not in sync with anymore.

A song you have not heard before is being played on radio. And you can't help, and you look back. Because today was a okay day. Maybe an amazing day. And you realise something, today has been the strings of the okay days. The good one are outweighing the bad ones. And that feels a lot like the seeing the sun all over again..As an okay day comes to an end :)

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!!

Random thoughts. Hope you like them. Grammatical mistakes if any (please ignore)