•.Warnings.•

"OH, SHUT UP!" Kyle yells, as you nine walk up to the building.

    "IT'S TRUE AND YOU FREAKING KNOW IT!" You yell, as Johnnie opens the complex door.

    "IT IS, KYLE! STOP DENYING!" Jeydon yells, agreeing with you.

     "NO ONE ASKED YOU, JEY!"

    "LEAVE HIM ALONE, KYLE!" Tyler yells, behind you laughing.

    "GO FINISH SHOVING YOUR TONGUE DOWN SHANNON'S THROAT!" Kyle yells, laughing.

    "HE WILL, KYLE!" Shannon yells, as Tyler kisses her.

    "WHAT'S WRONG WITH US?" Jordan yells, behind all of us with Bryan.

    "A LOT OF SHIT!" Bryan screams at the top of his lungs.

    "I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH!" You yell, giggling with Alex.

    "WE LOVE YOU TOO!" Alex yells, giggling.

    "THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" Johnnie yells, jumping up and down.

    "MINE TOO!" The rest of you yell together.

    As you turn the corner, you hear another voice yelling.

    "WHY ARE WE YELLING?"

    "ROBBY!" You yell and jump into his arms hugging him really hard.

     "ROBBY, DUDE!" yells Jordan as the others join in hugging Robby.

    "WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?" Bryan asks, letting go.

    "JUST NOW BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY WE'RE YELLING?" Robby yells, starting to laugh.

    "WE WERE YELLING WHEN WE GOT HERE AND HAVEN'T STOPPED!" Johnnie yells, explaining

    "OH OK. SOUNDS GOOD!" Robby yells.

    "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Alex yells, linking arms with me.

    "I MISSED ALL OF YOU GUYS TOO!" Robby yells, walking with Johnnie.

    "WHEN ARE YOU MOVING IN?" Bryan yells, running up to Robby and walking with him.

    "I ALREADY MOVED IN TODAY!"

    "NO WAY!" Bryan yells, almost tripping from being distracted.

    "AHHHH! YAY CONGRATS!" You yell, jumping up and down.

    "NOW WE ALL LIVED NEXT TO EACH OTHER!" Alex yells.

    "I KNOW I'M SO HAPPY!" Robby yells back.

    "WOW! I WOULD NEVER FUCKING GUESS THAT I WOULD LIVE NEAR ALL OF MY BEST FRIENDS!" Johnnie yells, with happiness in his voice.

    "US EITHER!" We all yell back.

    You and Alex just ignore the rest of the conversations as we link both arms together and start spinning in circles. Alex's arms starts slipping out of your arm, so you lace both of your hands together. That way neither of you can let go and hurt yourselves. Grinning and giggling, you two just forget about everyone as you spin in circles, looking into each other's eyes.

    Shannon comes over to you and you unlace one of your hands and lace you guy's fingers with Shannon's hands and start spinning again. After spinning for a few minutes, the three of you collapse on top of each other, giggling like mad. Leaning against the wall still giggling and breathless, you two try to stop being dizzy.