•ONE•

Travis

"New day new troubles to solve"

I was running late that morning and as you could guess it was going to inconvenient my day a just a weeeeeeeeee bit. Garroth who is a friend of mines had something shipped to my house so now i had to bring it to him,And on top of that I also had to play mom for my......well mom before I left. I was mostly dressed just missing my shoes and my uniform's blazer.

I grabbed three paper bags and left them on the kitchen counter as i grasped for the bag of bread on top of the fridge. I made 4 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches warped them up and put them to the side. I put a pot of coffee on the stove and while i waited for the whistle of the pot i popped my head into my moms room.

My mother was pretty much passed out. My mom is a doctor and she has pretty crazy work hours She was still in her work clothes when i went in to check in on her. Its only me and my mother now my dad was out of the picture thankfully. He wasn't a good guy and im glad hes gone we do just fine without him.

Going back into the kitchen i grabbed and cracked two eggs onto a pan along with the eggs i threw in a few pieces of cheese and ham and added extra pepper just like my mom liked. when i finished up with the cooking i put half of the eggs on a plate along side with a cup of coffee for my mom.

The other half of the eggs along with one of the sandwiches and a water bottle went into one of the paper bags. Grabbing a sharpie that had been laying about i wrote MOM in big bold letters on the bag. And on one of two that remained i wrote DAN-TE across the frond of the bag and shoved in two sandwiches and a handful of fruit snacks. As the bag would suggest it was for my good bud Dante.

Dante is a special kind of guy, at first look he may just seem like a goof ball or forgettable guy that had a striking resemblance to a baby giraffe. But he's actually a really smart guy, like it's spooky how he can just pull out his seemingly endless knowledge one second and be a babbling idiot the next.

With my shoes and blazer now on i walked into my Mother's bed room and set the eggs and coffee on her dresser. Taking her glasses that she still had on off i said

"Night mom"

And slowly shut the door. to her bedroom.

*buzzt*

Garroth
Travis! My thingy i need it .

My phone went off in my pocket as i received a text reminding me of garroth's package from him. I'm not sure why he had shipped to my place to be honest but i was sure that he would be waiting on me. So I grabbed my gym bag and shoved it into my school bag and quickly made my way down the creaky steps of my house and through my front door letting it bang back against the door frame.

"Why are there so many types of bags, like why isn't there a mega type bag, something that could carry like twenty pugs if needed, but its still gotta look nice i cant be messing up my whole dynamic "

I thought as i walked through my front yard and onto the sidewalk. I didn't live far from the school at all it was ten minutes walk at a decent pace. Once I got out of my neighborhood there was a street I crossed every day , on the other side of the street was the schools field. It's where the soccer, track, football and lacrosse teams practiced.

*BUZZZT*

My phone went off in my front pocket of my school uniform which consisted of a light blue button up, a dark tie,pants and your usual dress shoes.