Getting to re-know tetsu part 3

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tetsuya's sadistic side speaking"

'Tetsuya's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"
"thinking in foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//
time skips / scene changes

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Kuroko no basket nor do I own the characters

Last time
When the others saw this she said " fuck this shit I ain't dealing with a demon you can I'm not" before speeding up even more.

Now

When Riko ran ahead momoi decided to see what made her so scared and also picked up her pace so not to ensure the wrath of a demonic tetsuya after 2 minutes the akuma high basketball group, Riko and momoi had finished the laps while the rest were just come into the building after finishing and they were exhausted. They sat down on the floor and noticed seirin and touou had noticed that their manager/coach was staring at them in fear or more importantly behind them in fear. They turned around to see a demonic looking tetsuya they all quickly stood up and stood with the others tetsuya threw six basketballs one to Seijuro, taiga, Shintarou, daiki, tatsuya and ryouta and told them "you can use the area for a little bit for practice I need to show my team here that slacking off isn't an option.

After that he walked over to his team when all of them but sasori then made a break for the outdoor courts knowing that if they didn't get their by the time he reaches the door it is going to be more hellish for them. Meanwhile sasori looked at tetsuya and said "you're going to torture them aren't you tetsu-nii" he only received a nod and a sadistic smirk from the bluenette as he picked up the basketball by his feet and walked out the door with the blue haired captain.

All the other teams thought to themselves 'they're brothers!!!!!!!' Before they all decided that before they all decided that they would watch how the coach and captain of Akuma high trains his team. The first thing they saw was Tetsuya something putting on while the others were stretching Riko and momoi immediately wondered what was tetsuya putting on but then he suddenly disappeared everyone including the teams looked for the bluenette and were shocked to see him behind the rest of his team he then walked back and put more of the things on before stretching himself and grabbing the ball he first passed it to Itachi and said " give me your best shot I still need to pay you back for not helping me earlier" to which the raven haired teen remembers and his face went pale but he still managed to pull through this repeated with all of the members of the team at the and they were exhausted while Erza wrote down somethings on a clip board before showed it to a completely fine tetsuya who nodded and then looked to his team and helped the red head stand up before saying to them "looks like you have all improved although I think it is about time I start adding heavier weights on you to improve your speed because this seems a little too lax" before taking out six 102kg weights out of his bag obviously the people watching couldn't see what tetsuya was holding but they now knew what it was he passed one to each of the members and as they took it from him they fell to the floor from how heavy it was.

Tetsuya stood above them smirking while saying " you can't even manage one of them I wonder how you'll do with ten of them" to which they all looked at their sadistic captain with pain and fear so tetsuya sighed and tied the weights around their legs before saying I expect you to be able to get up and be walking within 10 minutes and jogging within the next 20 minutes now I will be going to the others but it would probably be a god idea that I add more" before picking up even more weights and they saw the rest of the teams pale even further when they saw what was written on the weight but being so far away from them they couldn't see the number they then saw tetsuya put on the weights on his ankles, wrists and torso before stretching again then saying" I will be back in half an hour to check how you have progressed and then we will work on your dodging skills" before running in the direction that the other teams were in like it was nothing they all immediately went to look like they were practising but of course tetsuya knew different but played along with it.