Chapter 3

An hour or so later mother goes downstairs and goes pasted our room. She tells us that she is going to start making supper. Than after 30 minutes she calls everyone downstairs for supper. There are plates already on the table so we could just start eating. I sat in the middle. My sister on one side and my brother on the other. 

" If you don't love me why do you sit by me?" I asked my brother

His face got red and doesn't say anything. I start to eat my food and than something from behind me grabs me and drags me upstairs. I start screaming and my brother and sister try grabbing me. The first one to get up from the table was my brother. They come running after me.

" If you don't love her why would you try saving her?" my sister asks when running after me. 

My brother runs faster and grabs my arms and he tried to yank me from the thing pulling me. He pulls me and he hold me in his arms. Brittany went to see want took me and nothing was there. My sister started to get panicky because there was nothing there and nothing yanked me but something did.

" Nothing grabbed you. But how?" she starts to shake

"What do you mean nothings there? What? Something was there! I'm scared!!!!" 

" Shh.. It's going to be ok" Branden says 

"You do love me don't you?" 

" Ugh, Fine yes. Of course I do. Your my sister. And your actually my fave sister. Sorry Brittany."  He says 

" I don't mind. I just want you to be nice to your little sister." 

I hug him.

" I know you did." 

" But can this love talk wait. She just got taken and nothing had her!" Brittany says freaked out

" I'm scared about that too but what can we do about it. There's nothing we can do."

" We have to do something. What if that happens in the middle of the night when we are sleeping. We can't help her when it's than. So we have to do something but what."