Chapter 5

Than another loud bang happened. Than once again something grabbed me and yanked me again. Branden grabbed my arm. Than the thing just stayed in that spot and started chocking me. Than Branden pulls me back down. He holds me. I'm passed out. Brittany and Branden run to our mom and dads room. Branden still holding me. 

" Mom, Dad. There's something in the house. Something grabbed Rachel from the table when we were eating yesterday and we got her back. Than, we heard noises there's stuff in the hallway that wasn't there before, and and just now something grabbed Rachel and chocked her and now she's not answering!" says Brittany 

" She's probably just sleeping. And stop making up things that didn't happen." says our mother

" WERE NOT MAKING THIS UP MOTHER!! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU!" Branden screamed still holding me " And if she was sleeping would have woke up when I SCREAMED!" He continued

Mothers face was shocked. 

" Don't yell at your mother!" says dad

" Fine father! She should believe and you should too! Rachel won't fucking respond to us." says Branden 

"language!" dad says

"UGH! You usually believe me!" Brittany says 

Branden and Brittany left the room and they went back to me and Brittany's room and he put me down on the bed. Than Branden started to shake me side to side and I started coughing and woke up. I looked at Branden and than Brittany. 

" Did you tell mom and dad what happened?" I asked

" Yes, they don't believe us that things are going on in this house." says Brittany 

" They don't believe." I say weakly

I get off the bed and I walk to mom and dad's room. When they saw me than walked over and hug me. I keeped my hands down. 

" You didn't believe Branden and Brittany!!!" I yelled

"No, we don't believe this make believe stuff. You know this didn't happen!" 

" IT DID HAPPEN! SOMETHING GRABBED ME AND CHOCKED ME!" 

" Nothing did any of that sweetly. It was just a dream" 

" No it wasn't. IF it was a dream Branden and Brittany won't say it happened. Bye. If I end up dead or missing you that's when you would realize I wasn't lying!" 

I walked out the door and walked back to my room. I sat down on the bed. 

" The next time that thing comes just let it take me." 

" What no!" 

" Yes, than mom and dad will believe. Well I think they would." 

" Were not just letting that thing take you." 

" I'm letting it take me. I'm not going to reach for you the next time it comes for me." 

" What!!!" 

I start to walk out the room and I walk downstairs. I hear something running behind me so I look back and nothing was there. Than I look back in front of me and I look in the darkest part downstairs. I notice something in the shadows. Just watching me. I started walking to the living room. Than I heard something running up to me again. I look behind me and the figure is even closer to me. I gasp. The figure noticed that I saw him and he noticed that I gasped. He run up to me and grabbed me. He started running with me to a part of the house I haven't been in yet. Than he starts heading right into the wall. I scream. Than we go though the wall. I hear my siblings coming down the stairs but they wouldn't be able to get me because i'm on the other side of the wall and I don't think there's even a door. I start to get super scared. I start crying. The figure ties me to a chair. 

" I want Brittany and Branden." I say crying

" I don't care what you want."

The voice was deep. 

" Your not going anywhere." says another one of the figures

" HELP!!!!" I scream 

" Where are you Rachel!" says Branden and Brittany in unison

" I don't know bu-" 

The figure covers my mouth.