Chapter-1

Marianas pov
(Everyone calls her m)
"M are you ready I don't want to be late!" Mason shouted from downstairs
I came running down the stairs. Masons first hour is super important and if he's a minute late he will miss a lot. My first hour isn't important because it's art there's no way to fail that class.
"I thought you were gonna make me
late again" he said
"Well I'm here now so let's go" I said
Ty had already left about 30 minutes ago he likes to go to the weight room in the morning.
We got stuck in traffic on the way to the school making us get there a minute before class starts. Mason parked and we ran into the school.
"Your lucky I love you see you later. Remember Ty is giving you a ride home" he said
I laughed, nodded and waved at the same time and he went to his class I got into my classroom as the bell rang. I forgot Ty had to drive me tonight because Mason has to retake a test after school. The school day went by fast. I don't really remember much to be honest. I remember my friend talking about some party after the dance on Saturday but I probably won't go. I only go if my brothers go. The bell rang for school to end. I walked outside and went to Ty's parking spot because there assigned. No car. I looked around the parking lot. Still no car.
You have got to be kidding me. I said to myself. I walked back into the school. Ty has never forgotten me before. It's weird because he always makes sure I'm safe. I took out my phone and looked for his contact.
Tyyyy 💕💕
I pressed FaceTime.
Sure enough he was at home. I could tell from the background.
"Where are you guys? I wanna play some video games with you." He asked
"Forgetting something?" I said turning the camera around.
"Oh shit I forgot Mason asked me last night! Hold on I'll be right there!"
He took the phone and started running with it and then hung up. 
I then saw a small black truck pull up. I walked outside in the cold and got in the car.
I looked at him and rolled my eyes. Obviously there's something wrong.
"Mariana I'm so sorry! Mason asked me last night and I didn't think anything of it " He said leaving the school. I looked at him with fury in my eyes.
"Look I'm not as mad as I should be but" my voice grew a little louder
"You never do anything for me and I think it's time to start showing that you care unless you don't. And if you don't care so be it then let me out of the car right now! You always forget stuff but never me so why is it me now. It's not that hard to take your own sister to school or home. It just makes no sense. It just makes me feel like you don't want me as a sister." I said. My voice cracked a little saying the last part. I have never gotten mad at Ty before because I don't talk to him that much. But this time for some reason I was furious because he never shows that he cares like Mason.
"I don't know what to say. Your right. I don't show that I care for you like I should. I should take care of you. You are my baby sister and I love you so much. I have just been such a jerk." He said
I started crying.
"Why are you crying?" He said as we pulled into the driveway and got out of the car.
"Because you have never said I love you to me." I said with more joyful tears
He came around the truck and gave me the biggest hug.
"I love you I love you I love you! Not only because your my sister but because you have a heart of gold and I need to acknowledge you a lot more." He said.
I cried a little more and we walked inside. Mom and dad weren't home so the house was quiet.  I walked to my room and shut the door. I sat down to do my homework. The nice thing about having brothers in the grade above you is that they have already done the stuff your doing and can help you. Normally mason helps me. I tried to work on the problem I was stuck on for a while. I decided finally that I could try asking Ty for once. I walked out of my room and into The boys room.
"Can you help me?" I asked.
"Sure" ty said.
He helped me with the problem and I finished the worksheet.
"I'm gonna go make super what do you want?" I asked.
"Whatever you want "he said. I walked downstairs and looked in the freezer.  As I was opening the freezer the door opened to.  It was mason. "Hey hey" he said
"Hey how did the test go?" I asked
He held up a paper that had a red B+ in the corner and smiled since his previous grade was an F.
"I passed!" He said happily
"Good job" I said bluntly
"What do you want for super?" I asked
"What's wrong with you? And pizza please" he said.
"I'm still a little frustrated about Ty" I said referring to him forgetting me.
"Why did something happen in the car?" He asked confused.
"He may or may not have forgotten me at the school and then I blew up at him when he came back and got me." I said
"Seriously? He forgot you?"
I nodded
"What kind of brother is he? Just forget it this one time?"
I nodded again
I put the pizza in the oven. I took Masons test and put it on the fridge. He smiled at me. I went to the living room and sat down to watch glee. Mason went to his and Ty's room. I heard a little bit of yelling. Then mason came out and slammed the door. He was in different clothes. Glee was still on pause because I was waiting for mason it's kind of a routine. He looked at me. "You mind if I sleep in your room tonight?" He asked. I'm assuming he told ty off.
I nodded and he came and sat down next to me with a blanket. We watched some of glee. Then the pizza was ready I got mason a plate with 4 pieces on it and me a plate with 2 I brought it to Mason and I went back and put 4 for Ty. I decided I was gonna take it to him.
I knocked on his door.
"Yeah"
I opened it slowly and saw him doing his homework on his bed.
I walked over to him and sat on the bed.
"4 pieces like usual. What are you working on?" I asked
"Thank you. And calculus" he said with a disgusted look on his face.
"Sounds hard"
"It is"
I got up and walked towards the door.
"Oh M. Thank you. And just to let you know I care about you a lot. I'm always here if you need me. Love you"
"Love you to" I said faintly slowly walking out the door.
I went back to the living room and sat back down next to Mason who already ate 1 piece of pizza. We watched the rest of the episode and ate our pizza. When it was done mom and dad were home. We had to give up the tv to them. I took a shower at that point. I have my own bathroom connected to only my room. Mason moved in just
The stuff he needed for tomorrow. He's an early bird and he doesn't want to wake up ty to get his stuff. I got in the shower and took my time standing in the hot water.
It felt like being wrapped up in a warm blanket.
I washed my hair and body then I got out. I brushed my hair and teeth etc etc.
when I got out mason was in his pjs already laying in my bed with a bowl of ice cream. He handed a bowl to me.
"Omg best brother ever" I said laughing. Cause it's not often your older brother does something nice for you.

We ate our ice cream and laid down to talk.

Mason- excited for formal this weekend?

M- a little.
Mason- and parties after?
M- well if your going I have no choice.
Mason- that is a good point.
We laughed
Mason- well looks like your going to your first party on Saturday.
M- cool
I turned over and we both said goodnight. I have never been to a party and I'm a sophomore. Weird right?