Chapter-2

Marianas pov
(Skipping to Saturday)
Today's winter formal. I'm getting ready with my cousin because we go to the same school and she's just a grade older. We are basically going with Ty and mason. Even though I'm there sister. And she's there cousin. The night came and there we were. Dancing and jumping around. The time flew by super fast. Mason pulled me from dancing.
Mason- are you ready to go so we can beat the rush and get to the party?
M- yeah let's go.
My cousin drove here herself so we left her to hang out. Me and my brothers left to the party. I was nervous walking in. It was a lot of football players and the preppy sluts. I wouldn't have though that my brothers would want to go to this. I followed mason around until he got sick of me.
He introduced me to someone.
Mason- Jacob, Mariana, M, Jake
M- hi I said shyly
I knew who he was. Captain of the football team. And my crush. Before this he had no idea who I was. Except for being the twins sister.
J- hey what's up?
M- well nothing at all I kinda have never been to a party.
J- well then let's get you a drink.
The boys weren't drinking but I decided that maybe one wouldn't hurt.
I talked to Jacob all night and I kept hitting drink after drink. My brothers checked on me once and a while. But they drank a little themselves.
The music got louder and my eyes got heavier. I told Jacob I didn't want to be here anymore. He picked me up and went up a staircase into a room. He laid me on the bed the sat down. I was a little drunk but not to the point where I didn't know what I was doing. I looked around.
M- is this your room?
I asked as I looked around to see black walls and red accents. With some posters.
J- yeah. It is.
M- oh cool
I liked it the way the black and the red contrasted looked really cool.

j- why do you like it?

M- yeah i do.

we both laughed a little.We looked at each other.

M- you know for my first party this isnt that bad.

i said laughing

J- well im glad you enjoying yourself.

we were both awkwardly laughing. we looked in each others eyes. He started leaning in. I didnt know what to do. His breath smelt like achohol then i realized mine probably does to.I just went with it. Our lips smashed together. It was my first kiss so i didnt know what to do.I went with it our lips were in sync.

J-first kiss?

M- oh my god was i that bad?

J- no! actually your really good just loosen up a bit you seem tense

M- Okay im sorry im just nervous

J- Your fine

We continued kissing and I loosened up a bit.

J-Perfect.

i smiled in the kiss then things started getting more serious.

He laid me down on the bed and got on top of me with one leg on each side and continued kissing me.He ran his hands from my butt to the side of my chest feeling my curves.I got a little nervous but he gave me a reasuring squeeze.I finally moved my hand from his hair down to the bottom of his shirt and I did a light tug.He knew what i was doing. He quickly removed his shirt breaking the kiss then continuing on. He pulled off my dress revealing me in my nude polka dot bra from pink and my matching underwear.
I think you know what happened from there.
Jake and I finished what we were doing and we were just laying on the bed cuddling.
In my mind there were thoughts bursting out everywhere.
What did I just do? I can't believe I did that. I can't believe I got drunk. Then I realized something. I turned to Jake and asked him a serious question. I sat up.
"Jacob...did we use protection?"
He looked at me.
His eyes went wide.
He didn't.
I bursted into tears.
Jacob tried to calm me down by rubbing my back and telling me it was okay. He got up and gave me some sweatpants and a sweatshirt.
I put it on while still crying. Then he put his arms around me and I continued. I think he cried a little to.
"M there's a small percent your gonna get pregnant ok. Don't worry about it right now" Jacob was trying to get me to stop crying. I finally did I realized my brothers were probably looking for me by now.
"There's still a percentage Jake. I'm not ready for that and neither are you. By the time I leave your gonna forget me and if I do get pregnant you won't be there." I said a little mad.
He looked at me.
"Be my girlfriend" he said.
"What?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes. I will."
He kissed me gently.
"I have to go downstairs my brothers are probably looking for me" I said to him.
Jake grabbed me hand and took me downstairs I was still in his oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants. Mason saw me and came up to me.
"There you are we have been looking all over for you we need to go home!"
I was basically dragged out the door. I said by to Jake and he said he would text me in the morning. On the way home the boys were talking about what happened. I was very quiet I was still thinking about what could happen because of what happened.
"You've been quiet. How was you first party?" Mason asked.
"It was okay " I responded
"Well what happened we were looking for you for like an hour or something" he said
"Nothing" that would be something weird to talk about with me brothers.
"It wasn't nothing you were gone for to long for it to be nothing."ty said
"It was nothing"
"Lies" Mason said
"Did you get it on with jacob?" Ty asked
"What? Why would you ask me that?!?" I responded
"She did!" Mason said
Then I started crying.
"What's wrong? We didn't mean to make you feel bad" Ty said
I sat there in the back using jakes sweatshirt sleeves to wipe my tears away.
"Is everything ok?" Mason asked
I shook my head.
"What happened you can tell us anything" ty said
We pulled into the driveway and the boys moved to the backseat with me.
This is embarrassing to talk about with my brothers.
I sobbed.
"I lost my virginity"
"My sister isn't a virgin?!?" Ty said
"That's my sister! Go m!" Ty said again
Mason sensed something was wrong.
"If you lost your virginity to Jake I don't understand why you sad. He is your crush" Mason said in confusion
"My boyfriend actually" I responded
"Why are you crying then? Did something go wrong?" Ty asked
I nodded. I was still crying. I knew there was a small chance I would get pregnant but just thinking about it made me feel like everything was gonna go wrong.
"Well did you guys at least use protection?" Mason asked.
I wiped my tears and then looked at him.
His eyes went wide.
"Mariana grace Peterson are you stupid! What if you get pregnant?!? Mom and dad will kick you out of the house for sure!" Mason bursted
I cried some more.
"I had a few drinks and I wasn't thinking..." I said.
Ty was speechless.
"Look I won't be mad if you do get pregnant but mom and dad will be. It was your responsibility to be safe." Mason said sincerely.
They both held me tight. We walked in the house quietly because our parents were sleeping. The boys both got there own rooms over the week. So if ones mad they don't have to stay in my room like mason did. We all went to our rooms.

Masons pov
I couldn't believe my ears when M told me they didn't use protection. Its not her fault though I shouldn't have blown up at her like that. We finally went into the house and went to our rooms. It was nice finally having my own room. Ty moved to the basement and I have our previous room. I got dressed and laid down in my bed. I took out my phone and I was looking at all the pictures from tonight. I then heard a small knock on my door.
"Yeah" I whisper shouted
The door open and there stood a short skinny figure.
"Can I stay in hear with you?" She said
"Of course" I responded
Mariana got under the covers and sighed.
"I'm sorry for being a disappointing sister" she randomly said.
"Your not disappointing. It's not all your fault either"

"It is my fault I could have said no mason. Instead I proceeded on" she said
"It's ok"
I wanted to tell her the time it happened to me but I didn't want her to tell anyone. Thank god the girl didn't get pregnant we were drunk to.
We both dosed off after talking about it.

Marianas pov
My phone went off on masons night stand.
Boyfriend 😘😍💕
Huh I must have changed that last night.
I answered.
M- hello
J- morning sleepy head.
M- Jake it's 7:00 in the morning it's to early
J- I know. I'm dropping something off for you I'll be at your house in like 2 minutes.be at your door.
M-ok? See you then I guess.
We hung up I got up and went to grab a blanket I wrapped it around myself. I saw a note on the counter. Mom and dad went to grandma and grandpas. They live 3 hours away. The note said they will be back around 6. I walked to the front door. And opened it there stood Jake. In sweatpants and a t-shirt
J- I'm just dropping your stuff off. Plus this.
M- I was wondering why I wasn't wearing a bra last night when I left.

We laughed. He had my dress my bra and my jewelry in a bag.

M- what's this. I said opening a Walmart bag.

J-morning after pills. If you take them. Well the morning after. It helps prevent a pregnancy.
M- thank you.
J- of course. I should probably go I have to get home before my parents wake up
I smiled. I gave him a hug. He kissed me on the forehead and we said goodbye.
J- I will text you later.
M- okay
I smiled and waved. I watched him get in the car and leave. I closed the door and went to the kitchen and grabbed a tea out of the fridge. I took my clothes to my room first. I went back out and took the pills out of the bag. I also saw there was ibuprofen with a note on it. It read "for your hangover headache ❤-Jake" aww so sweet because I did have a headache. There was also some mints with another note "don't let your parents smell your breath. It's happened to me it didn't turn out good.❤ -Jake " he was so sweet I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Then I saw a shirtless Ty walk into the kitchen. "Out of all people I didn't think you would be the first one up" he said

"Well Jake called me and dropped morning after pills,mints and ibuprofen off for me" I said

"Morning after pills?" Ty questioned

"Prevents pregnancys" I said
"Ooooohhhhhhh" he said I took the pills then walked to the living room. I didn't want to wake up mason by crawling back in his bed so I will fall asleep in the living room. With that I fell asleep fast.