Story Idea #4 (Golden Silver)

"She has silver in her blood,
but gold in her heart."

The world is split in two; the Silverbloods and the Goldenbloods. Silvers are seen as below the Goldies, they barely get food and their homes are falling apart left and right. If they don't already have a job before the age of 20 they forced to be a soldier for the Territorial War.

(name) is a 19 year old Silver who has the best wandering hands in (town name). If you run into her, don't expect to have your valuables on you afterwards. Having a father who is forever injured from the war and a mother who refuses to get a job, (name) gets most of the profits along with her younger brother (his name).

Everything is as normal as it can get for (name) until suddenly... it's not.

When (town name) is invaded by the Royal Guards of the Golden her world is turned completely upside down. Stolen from her family brought to the Golden Palace, (name) has to get used to this new life forced upon her.

Secrets are revealed, battles are fought, and love is questioned...

-----

So I came up with this about a month back. It seems like an interesting story. But I just can't think of how to write it. So I thought I'd put it out here for you guys to use. If you want a cover pm me I'll make one. If you want to use the idea pm me so I can let others know it's taken...

Side note: I really think I came up with this from reading Red Queen. After reading this it's almost exactly the same 😂😂😂