Part - 9

Laksh requested Pari to be with Ragini as the brothers wanna discuss on a business deal and the others had already slept. The three of them went to the terrace. What deal you two wanna discuss this hour man, Adarsh asked them yawning. Bhai it is not about business but personal. Adarsh looked at them confused. Laksh then informed what all happened with Ragu and Adarsh was shocked. That's when Sanky blurted out, I should have strangled her when I found out her truth but...he then stopped realising what he had told. Truth. What truth. Just speak out damn it. Laksh nearly shouted when Adarsh controlled him. Sanky thought there was no more use in hiding the truth. He said everything. Laksh was numb. Tears were flowing involuntarily. He stumbled a bit but SanAdi caught him. They made him sit on the swing. Sanky ran down to get him water.Adarsh was hugging him tight eventhough he himself was tearing. All his past from the time he met Ragu first till this minute flashed in his mind. Sanky sat on his other side and was trying to give him water. But he started crying bitterly hugging both his brothers. No one could find a word to console others. Sanky felt a release of a burden by telling this to his brothers. Adarsh opened up at last. "How much had that girl gone through. She had taken the blame for what she had not done. How could they take advantage of an innocent girl and spoiling her life But I am relieved that both Ragu and Sanky are not at fault. But Laksh you are really Lucky man. No one could get a girl like Ragini. Even when she was thrown out she did not spit out that she had done all this as she was threatened by your life. I just want one promise from you. You should never ever leave her whatever the situation is. I know she is your life now. But still as an elder brother it is my responsibility to advice you on this. Laksh hugged him tightly. No bhai. Till my last breath she is my responsibility. You know what bhai she broke our first engagement by throwing the ring just for the sake of Shomi ma. But see her fate bhai , she was backstabbed by the people for whom she fought,gave them an identity a status and dignity in the society. Those people are enjoying the luxury of her sacrifice but my Ragini is still suffering for what she had not  done.
  They then turned towards Sanky who was staring at space. I know bhai, Lucky what you people are gonna ask me. Why i hid this big truth from you all. Don't get into thoughts that its because i love her. The next moment I heard her confession I wanted to burn my tongue and strangle those two women. But that time my only motive was to protect Ragu. Laksh was already emotionally  broken. And everyone were blaming themselves. Also I wanted Swara to be near us so that she may not get a chance to harm Ragu as someone or the other will be around. If she is far then the risk factor is high. I could have called the police but again she would get minimal punishment. I want her to get a punishment that she would regret. And her mother will surely end up and rot in jail not only for not only being the brain behind this evil plan but also for murdering Janaki ma. Laksh wiped his tears and told "I donno how will Ragini be able to accept this bitter truth. I just pray God to give her enough strength. SanAdi took his hands in thier's. When her support system is here she does'nt need anyone Lucky. Laksh slightly blushed. OMG Sanky, Laksh is blushing man Adi started to lighten the mood.Not only that bhai does'nt he look like a beautiful girl while blushing. Bhai you both are gone. Saying this he chased them.They spent qualiyy time and Sanky went to his room while LakAdi went to Raglak room.
  Pari was still admiring Ragini caressing her head. Laksh when did she get hurt here. Because she was fine in the after noon too.Pari asked Laksh. Wo bhabhi dont know where she had got scratched  and I noticed it when she was rubbing her arms before an hour. And bhabhi I have a request for you. He was feeling tensed as how to say.Laksh from when did you get formal with me haan she twisted his ears. Ouch bhabi please leave me. Everyone laughed. Then Laksh said in a serious tone. Bhabi whenever I am not around her please make sure that either you or ma or chachi is there with her. Laksh is this is a thing to say Pari patted his cheeks lovingly and said. She is my sister and to be frank with you I am experiencing my motherwood with her. I no longer feel  bad being childless. So dont worry. Hmmm. Pari and Adarsh were nearly tearing and the trio shared a group hug. AP and DP came to their room seeing lights on. They were overwhelmed to see this and were proud of their sons and bahus. Can we join too asked DP and joined the hug with their children. Ragu's sleep got disturbed in this hustles. She kept her hands on her waist and pout her lips and with an angry face said "no one likes me". Everyone where shocked to see the cute angry bird. Laksh and DP dragged her to them and Adarsh said picture perfect and they took selfies. AP & DP went to Pari. AP caught her shoulders with love. Beta you need not worry for what the others say. You are the eldest dil of this family, the best girl anyone would get. It's you who made me a saas.  I always wanted a daughter and both of you fulfilled it she said caressing Ragini's cheeks. So dont worry that you are childless. While everyone were looking at them emotionally Ragini who could not understand what was going on only heard the last word from AP. She came to Pari and wiped her tears and told. Dont worry bhabhi you will soon get a child. Now dont cry na then I will also cry.  Everyone were looking her shockingly while she was in tears Pari hugged her tight and wiped her tears. AP kissed both her daughters' fore head . Our doll always brings happiness right Adarsh said side huging Ragu and she clapped her hands and jumped.Later everyone left to their rooms. Laksh lifted Ragini and twirled her. Ragini got scared and surrounded her arms around his neck tightly and in the process both fell on their bed with Rag top of Laksh. She was just closing her eyes in fear still hugging him tightly. Laksh was so mesmerised seeing this angelic beauty close to him for the first time. He removed the hair flicks and set them at the back of ear that were disturbing his beautiful view. He brought his face closer to her closing his eyes and suddenly jerked and came back to his senses. He was ashamed of his own acts. How could he forget her health condition. He had to control himself for his girl who had sacrifised a lot only for him. He then saw her sleeping in the same position. Placing her head on his chest and lying on him completely but he could not feel any weight.Does she even eat something he smiled to himself. He kissed her head and made her lie next to him gently and they slept peacefully in each other's embrace.
   The morning sun rays was again mischief waking our lovely couple. Laksh woke up and kissed his love's fore head. He freshed up and got ready for office. He sat beside Ragini and woke her. She woke up and wished him good morning. Pari entered the room to help Ragini get ready and Laksh went down.
Later everyone sat for breakfast and AP served Ragu kichdi as she was unwell. She made faces and  Sujata was feeding her. Just then Swara entered followed by Shomi who came with a bag. Laksh was clenching his fist while SanAdi were signalling through their eyes to maintain his cool. It was then Laksh noticed that Ragini was cuddling to him tight and shivering with fear.

  Arrey Sharmista ji please come in. AP and Sujata welcomed her. Swara then got blessings from in her in-laws and smiled sweetly at Sanskar while he faked a smile. Wo mom badi mom. It seems that dadi and papa will return only the next week. So I thought ma could stay with us. Even she wants to take care of Ragini. Is it ok badi ma. AP and Sujata smiled. Shomi ji we are very  happy that you are here. Please be free and you could spend time with your daughter too. Ragu beta come here. That is when they found Ragu hiding herself in Laksh's arm and shivering. Everyone ran to her. Shomi and Swara exchanged an evil smirk and moved towards  Ragu. Shomi extra sweetly, "Ragu bacha. What happened haan. Come to ma. But hearing her Ragini was shivering more and Laksh without wasting time lifted her and went to his room. He then placed her on the bed and was about to get up when she hugged him tight. Everyone rushed to their room. They were so shocked and worried seeing their life line in this state. Laksh beta should we call a doctor? DP asked him. No papa. We will just wait for sometime. I think she is scared of yesterday's incident due to which she got fever. Might be she remembered it again. If only we know the reason for her fear we could help her. Saying this he looked at Swara and Shomi who were sweating badly. I think the weather is too hot today that my wife and mil are sweating badly. Swara why dont you take ma to the guest room and switch on the ac. Since Ragu is unwell we could not put ac here. Shomi then gave a fake smile and told no beta. I am fine. In fact Laksh I think you would be getting late for work. You just carry on. I will take care of my daughter. Laksh wanted to shout at her but he calmy thanked her and said that he did not want to share his responsibility with others. Also ma Ragini will surely not leave me today. She would only need me and I will never leave her whatever the situation is. He smiled and continued caressing her hair while she was still hiding her face in him.  Later Swara left with Sanky  and Sujata took Shomi. The others also left except for AP and Pari who were confused with Ragini's sudden change. Ragu slightly raised her head and saw that they were gone. But she was still cuddling to Laksh. AP and Pari now understood that it was something related to Swara that she is scared. They thought of leaving her alone and would ask her later. They then left the room

     Once they were gone Laksh made her look at him. He could still see fear in her eyes and tears continuosly flowing, face turned pale and lips still shivering. He just took her to a warm embrace. She was feeling secured but still shivering. Laksh they will put in dark room...dark room..and ..she was not able to continue. Laksh tightened his grip on her. She was cuddling to him like a baby. Laksh felt like someone stabbing him. She was repeatedly saying dark room. Laksh rubbed her head and back calming her. He then gave her medicines due to which she dozed off but his tears were not stopping. Ragu, see you are my brave girl. You should not loose your courage. As long as I am with you no one can even think of harming you. And if they try doing it I will make sure they will see the worst day of their life
This is RagLak promise. He said this with determination holding her close to him.

Screen freezes on both their faces

Precap: Ragini in danger??