In The Closet?

Mark's POV. 

Mark woke up to a scuffling sound in his bedroom, he was in a sleepy daze when he opened his eyes and could only see some movement in his closet. He rubbed his eyes and tried to focus, when he was finally able to see his clothes were discarded all over the floor. He sat up quickly and pulled the blankets off of himself "What the hell?" He grumbled and seen a small patch of green coming from his closet. Suddenly the memories from last night started flowing through his mind. 'What's his name, what's his name?' Mark thought to himself "Jack?" 

The boy suddenly stopped moving, looking to Mark with wide eyes; like a deer stuck in headlights. He looked frightened and he had one of Marks socks on his head over top of his beanie. "Jack? What are you doing?" Mark spoke, but he couldn't help but find the smaller boy adorable, even if his room was in shambles now. 

Jack's POV. 

I stopped when I heard my name being spoken. I had been caught. When I woke up this morning his sent was in my head, I was engulfed by it but I couldn't get enough of it. Jack turned and looked at Mark shocked as hell, mostly because he seen the way he made Mark's once pristine room look. It was a mess, a plain old mess. "I-I..." he stuttered out. 'Damnit Jackie think of something! Ah-ha!' he thought to himself and looked back to Mark. "I-I was looking for something to wear.. I'm sorry." He frowned looking down causing the sock to fall off his head. 

Mark's POV. 

"I-I was looking for something to wear.. I'm sorry." Jack spoke to him and Mark got up from the bed, only in his boxers. He didn't care, they were both men here. "That's alright, did you find anything that you liked?" he asked stretching out, noticing Jack's lingering stare made him flushed a little bit. 

Jack looked around and picked out a black t-shit along with a red flannel, he didn't know that was Mark's favourite shirt but his high sense of smell told him he wore it a lot and he wanted to be able to smell Mark all day. He took the clothes and scurried into the bathroom where he changed, staying in the sweat pants Mark had given him the night before, they hid his brown tail that he had tied to his thigh very well so he decided to keep them on. When he was dressed he nuzzled into the clothes he put on and purred lightly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person POV
Meanwhile~ 

Mark got dressed into some pajama pants not bothering with a shirt, he walked down stairs since Jack was in the bathroom, he seemed to have got more warmed up to Mark, less scared and timid than the night before. 

Mark went to the kitchen and decided on making pancakes for the two of them, he got out the pancake mix and mixed it together before pouring it in the pan. Jack came down moments later, as mark was finishing the pancakes, plating them and taking them to the table. "I made you some breakfast if you would like to have some?" Mark asked as Jack walked into the kitchen, his mouth watering at the smell. "Yes please, thank you." He went to the table and sat down, looking at the delicious smelling food, he had never had pancakes before. He politely waited for Mark to sit down and start eating before he did the same. "These are really good, thank you." Jack spoke, his mouth still full which made Mark laugh lightly. "You don't need to thank me, just being a friendly host." He shook his head and continued to eat. He took their plates to the sink once they were done, adding them to the bowls from the night before taking a mental note to wash the dishes later. 

Mark came back to Jack who was sitting in the clothes he borrowed from Mark, they were quite big on the boys frail frame. Mark then had a thought; "We should go shopping, get you some new clothes that fit yeah?" Jack tilted his hat at the thought "N-New clothes?" He spoke softly "A-Are you sure...?" He was worried that Mark would take him somewhere and just leave him, but Mark's reassuring voice calmed him "Yes, though those clothes look nice on you I think ones that fit would be better." He gave Jack a soft smile, causing Jack to smile and giggle softly. Mark let out a happy sigh "I'll get dressed and then we'll go. You wait here." Jack nodded silently and with that Mark jogged up the stairs, getting dressed into a pair of grey skinny jeans and a t-shirt. He hummed and went to the bathroom fixing his hair and then went down stairs to see Jack right where he left him. "You ready?" Jack's ears perked up under his beanie as his head snapped up to look at Mark "Yes sir, thank you." Jack smiled and stood up, and Mark walked them both out the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I am so sorry I didn't update sooner, just been busy with some shit. I know this is a short chapter but its 4:40am so I hope it is good enough, any feed back or suggestions would be amazing! Let me know what you guys think in the comments and where I should go with this story, also thinking of writing a new book of OneShots! 

~Pie

Update, I noticed some spelling mistakes I fixed, sorry.