Chapter 2 (The Last Goodbye)

dedicated to DeidaraGaaraGirls for commenting first on the last chapters.I love their stories <3

I Sadly Do Not Own Naruto And Probably Never Will.:l

On To The Chapter!!:)

__________________________________________________

Character Update

Kuro Chi-Usagi

Current Age:6 years

Look:A Brownsih Redish Hair Color,A Dark Burgandy Colored Eyes.Usually Wear A Light Red/Pink Dress.

Personality:Hyper Kid,Try's To Cheer Up Anybody She See's Thats Sad,Shy Around Strangers,Has A Good Grasp On Puppetry.Is Advanced For Her Age.Other Children Stil Fear Her Like The Plauge.

Clan:The Chi And Usagi

Family:

Kurai-Brother-Alive

Mother-Deceased

Father-Deceased

Granny Chiyo-Not Blood Related,Very Close-Alive

Friends:

Gaara Of The Sand-Best Friend-Alive

Yashamaru-Care Taker Of Gaara,Friends-Alive

Sasori Of The Red Sand-Old Friend,Doesnt Remember Him Much-?

And The Pic On The Side Is How She Looks Now.:p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onii-san is older brother. Nissan (Ni-san) is big brother. However, this is a formal way. For a more relaxed informal way, you delete the san and replace it with chan.

Chapter 2

3rd Point Of View

“C’mon Kuro we gotta get going believe it !” Kurai yelled. He knew that if they didn’t leave soon  they might catch up to him and Kurai couldn’t let them get their hands on Kuro.

“I’m coming already! Believe It! ”Kuro  yelled back saying believe knowing it’s sort of like her brothers  catchphrase. Kuro turned around and grabbed her bag. She took one last look around. She didn’t know why she did this but had a feeling that this was her last view of her bright red walls with yellow and white flowers along with pictures of Kurai,Gaara,and Her self.

Then Kuro heard Kurai yell “Well im not gonna believe it till I see it!” Kurai was getting pretty impatient. How long does it take a six-year-old to pack anyway he thought.

Kuro quickly grabbed the two necklaces on the desk and hurried down stairs. She must’ve not notice the box of empty dango Gaara had gotten her, for she tripped over it and tumbled down the 3 flights of stairs. She looked around hoping nobody notice afraid she would get scolded for not watching her step. She was quite clumsy.