Chapter 3:

(Genos) P.O.V

I watched as (Y/N) rushed quickly out of the room, as if she needed to leave right away. It seemed oddly strange since her blood pressure was quite normal before. It changed when Sensei came into the room...does that mean...

"Oh Genos, you had a girl over?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my masters question. "She came by to inform me of her current condition since she hurt herself the other day" I explained looking at him to see his facial expression go from curious to a somewhat smug look. "Are you sure that's all she came for?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "She also gave us our mail, the Heros Association seemed to have mixed our addresses for the one next door" I explained motioning to the pile of mail on the coffee table.

"Oh well um...okay" Saitama said a bit disappointed and walked over to the mail. "Is there any for me?" He asked digging through it for which I thoroughly replied "no".
"GOD DAMMIT" He shouted and for some reason looked to the door to see (Y/N)s bag on the floor still. She left it behind. I kneeled down and picked it up looking at it. It definitely smelled like her with a hint of something else...was that...perfume? I didn't realize sensei watching me the whole time. "Hey who's bag is that?" He asked from over my shoulder. "It's (Y/N)s, she used it to carry all the mail over here. "Well why did she leave it?" He asked. I didn't know but I did know that I had to go and deliver it to her in person. I stood up "I'll be back in a minute" I said before heading out the door.

"Uh ok?" Was all Saitama said.

I looked out, the temperature was hot but bearable. I looked to the door next to my masters apartment. (Y/N)'s apartment. I walked over and knocked firmly on it. It only took a few moments until the door opened slightly and (Y/N)'s petite self came into view. "Y-yes? Can I help you?" She asked in a quiet and hesitant tone.
"(Y/N) you left your bag in the apartment" I said holding it out to her. Her eyes widened and she once again seemed to have changed color in her face, a slight reddish in her cheeks. After a bit I decided to break the silence. "May I come in?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's me and I am back! I have plenty of reasons why I couldn't update but thats not important right now, what is is that I'm going to try updating on my books and im sorry this is short, i feel writing in shorter chapters helps me to know what im doing and where its going. Thank you so much for reading!!
~misha