Author's note

So guys, hi!

Okay what do you think of this book so far? Is it boring or lame? Or is it nice? Please let us know.

Okay the number of votes and comments are increasing and we feel really happy about it.

I would like to mention the following people who have voted and commented on this book and made us smile.

aksh_skyislimit
funny_brown_bunny
HaftaFangirl
iconsquare
Johnnyboo6
pinkrozzes (all your comments made me smile)
shreyays
sianzawesome323
Thiyanirudh (thank you so much akka)

Thank you so much guys. As I already mentioned, we have exams from March 15 to 24. We won't be able to update until then. After that we'll have our vacation. We'll spam you with your updates then. Do we have a deal? *shakes hand*

Also mention the people who make you smile.

I am mentioning mine (Awesomeisjustme):

Basket16
funny_brown_bunny (my thangapushpam)
iconsquare(one of the sweetest people I've ever come across)
pinkrozzes Whatever she does, she has her own ways of making me smile. Thanks a ton Nivi.
shreyays My sweetest friend who'll always try to make me smile.
sianzawesome323 A dear friend of mine.
Thiyanirudh She is that elder sister that I wish I had. Thanks Akka.
@Sweet_hush07jith we got really close in a short period of time. She is my sweet sister.

I already mentioned her name before but I am telling it again.

Basket16

She is the best person ever. She is that one girl that changed my life. I love you so much Anshika.

She is also the one who is providing all the memes. I just write and reply to your comments. Love you Anshika.

Ok so that's it guys.

(I don't even know why I put this up!)