*•✿Chapter 4✿•*

Copyright ©ShazzaWazza

*❀*¨'*•✿Chapter 4✿•*¨'*❀*

"Ok, what did you do after you met her?" I asked in anticipation. I was confused how could you change, be completed and know it, when you met someone for the first time?

"I knew she wouldn't be accepted amongst us. . ." He turned to look at me with pain yet as he thought of her, his feature brightened. He seemed younger, vibrant. How my father should be if he was happy.

"I stroked her cheek to let her know, I knew who she was, she was mine and I hers. Then I went back to my home and in the night left. Never to look back. As when the choice came to them and her. I was bound, it could only be her. My Richelle." As he said her name, only love and wonder took place in his eyes. Everything else vanished. I just sat there thinking, she was some woman.

But shook myself, she left, she vanished. There was no doubt on papa's love, commitment and devotion but hers I could only doubt. He cleared his throat and smiled at me then turned to look outside his window.

"Belle, I. . . I had things to tell you and explain. But time had stopped for me, ever since. . . I did do my best with you. Yet it was not enough and time is up." He said and put his hand on the side of my head. Like he used when I was a child.

"Why is time up Papa?" I asked. I mean we were here and he could explain and talk. Why not?

"Three months left till you are eighteen, now is the time to be with our people. For you to know who you are. One can never move forward and build a future, when he does not know of his past. For the past is the foundation of your present and future. One thing I have learned Belle is. . . ." He trailed off looking at nothing at all.

"Yes?" I asked still very confused but knew now was not the time to ask.

"No matter how much you run, no matter how much you ignore. Your past follows you where ever you go. When you turn back and look its there. Whether it be your mistakes or people you have left behind. Its there. In your mind, heart and soul. I do not regret that decision I made but I do regret not taking you. . . .Home." With that he started car and we were on our way.

All my thoughts were stuck on on word and how he said it with such yearning 'Home'

A/N

Hope You like it.

Comment Vote Fan

Ms Shaz Evil Edible

All Rights Reserved Copyright Shazneem Tamana